Senior Finance Analyst
Background & Purpose of the Job
At Unilever, we act fast to anticipate consumer needs, fast to translate ideas into new products, and fast to make, distribute and market them. We create products that people enjoy, trust and use as part of their daily lives. Which is why, as part of Unilever, you could make an impact on a global and local scale.
We look for people with different views, ideas, experiences and backgrounds to bring dynamism to the business and, most importantly, an empathy with consumers. It's those individuals working together that make Unilever one of the most successful consumer goods companies in the world. Individuals with the courage to be heard, seize opportunities and take risks.
A job at Unilever is a career made by you, with development opportunities, benefits and a working culture that embraces diversity. You can shape your own path as you work with the brands and people that drive our sustainable business growth.
As a Senior Finance Analyst, you will provide financial, analytical and decision support to cross functional teams, including analyzing financial results, forecasting and budgeting, partner with business leaders to proactively lead efforts to identify opportunities and implement solutions to enhance the financial performance of the business.
Who You Are & What You'll Do
Provides strategic and financial insights that lead to the achievement of financial and business goals. Responsible for providing analytical support for key requirements as well as assists with the creation of complex financial models, research and analyses of trends, leading indicators and business statistics. Utilizes the data infrastructure by extracting, aggregating, and dissecting financial data and performance metrics, highlights findings for management review. May also perform research and leverage internal and external data to provide input for business case development.
- You love to win, and have fun doing it: Models success and fulfillment, achieves satisfaction by helping others to continue developing their skills.
- You're a changemaker: Ability to drive change and innovation by gathering knowledge and resources to ensure tasks are completed within timelines to a high degree of accuracy and professionalism.
- You're a paradox navigator: The ability to navigate the many embedded operational tensions.
- You're a culture & change champion: Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor degree in a related field
- Minimum two years of relevant work experience
- Prior work experience in Consumer Product Goods (CPG), Brand Management, Supply Chain, Customer Development (Sales), Audit, Accounting, Financial Reporting, or Financial Planning is preferred
- Strong modeling and financial analysis skills
- Ability to understand and articulate financial impact or business decisions
- Strong analytical ability, creative problem solver, solution oriented
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Please note: as part of the job application, you may be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top