Senior Assistant Marketing Manager - Unilever Food Solutions
MAIN JOB PURPOSE: >
Operating in over 70 markets around the world, Unilever Food Solutions (UFS) is the dedicated foodservice business of Unilever. Our portfolio encompasses many of the world's leading food brands including Knorr, PG Tips, Colman's and Hellmann's. Through combining a world-class product portfolio, knowledge of our customers and investment in our staff, we deliver year-on-year growth through offering chefs and caterers tailored solutions, helping them to expand their business and do what they love.
The world of Foodservice is dynamic and exciting. It involves working with customers ranging from Michelin star restaurants, hotels, through to pub chefs and workplace, school or hospital caterers - as well as the wholesalers and cash and carries who service the foodservice industry. Unilever Food Solutions business is ambitious for growth and for the right individuals, we offer great development opportunities, both within the local business and beyond.
As a Senior Assistant Marketing Manager; you'll be responsible for the marketing of Unilever Food Solutions brands in Restaurants & QSRs (Quick Service Restaurants). Below job items will be in your scope of work:
• Lead the development of innovative Front Of House brands (Tea and Hellmann's) strategies in alignment with each of the Brand and Digital Strategies and providing insights based on internal and external sources and trends
• Lead the execution of the FOH Brand's strategies and content development ensuring the production of high-quality materials, world-class activations, respecting time and budget constraints, ensuring that marketing assets and productions fit with local and global consumer's needs and closely follow up.
• Work closely with chefs to penetrate UFS brands in kitchens through recipe solutions and services.
• Sell in ideas to B2B markets and acting as point of contact for customer-based marketing solutions.
• Lead and drive FOH brands strategy with retail partners to enhance the power of reaching both end users of Unilever Food Solutions and Unilever Retail business.
• Strategic and operational management in the brand activations in relevant business partners and stakeholders.
• Develop strong activation ideas to express the brand on both offline and online / social channels.
• Constantly monitor and optimize sales and marketing in order to hit the P&L.
• Monitor budget spend and provide timely communication to relevant stakeholders on overspend / cash availability
• University degree
• Min 1-2 years working experience
• Fluent in English
• Experience in marketing/brand activities
• Preferably experience in B2B2C marketing business
• Preferably no military obligation for male candidates
• Love for cooking or eating!
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to Face Interview >> Case Study Organization>> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Back to top