- Jonesboro, AR
Clean and sanitize all production-related equipment and machinery in a safe, clean and efficient manner, ensuring that first pass quality goods are produced to meet customer service levels while reducing costs. Additionally, perform various other support roles to compounders and production as assigned. Specific Tasks includes disassemble/reassemble pumps and production equipment utilizing proper GMP's and SOP's, clean and sanitize pumps and production equipment utilizing proper GMP's and SOP's, document activities in all aspects of job per departmental SOP's, maintain work area in clean and sanitary fashion per GMP's, handle waste streams generated in the COP Room and dispose of per SOP's, coordinate with the Line Leaders to have pumps and other parts clean and sanitized within limited time to keep production lines running, and follow all safety, quality and GMP policies and requirements. In this position the employee is responsible for operating the Sani-cab and using basic power tools and hand tools.
Additional task will include, but is not limited to, executing the operations, 5S, and upkeep of the compactor area.
Who you are and What You'll Do
- Interpret data, identify problems, and formulate proper decisions
- Ability to understand interaction of equipment and systems, and diagnose sanitization problems
- Express ideas clearly (verbal and written) and ability to work from verbal and written instructions, manuals, wiring diagrams, work orders and specification.
- Ability to generate and analyze reports charts and KPI's dealing with addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division of whole numbers, fractions, and decimals)
- Operate production sanitization equipment, troubleshoot process faults, and make required adjustments to ensure operational quality and efficiency
- Diagnose/ test equipment/samples to correct malfunctions and make improvement to accommodate new product and/or improve safety, operational quality and productivity.
- Perform 5-Why Analysis, Breakdown Analysis, and other problem-solving techniques to identify root cause for repetitive non-compliance or other losses.
- Perform safety and environmental audits and implement programs as required for compliance with federal, state, local, and plant regulations
- Perform other duties as required.
What you'll need to succedd
- Familiar with WCM Tools and Concepts 2 years of direct experience in public health and environmental rules, regulations, and policies.
- Knowledge of the batching product process at the main plant, wastewater operations, waste streams, etc.
- Knowledge of the Portable Sanitization Technician Roles and Responsibility
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com . Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Back to top