- Minneapolis, MN
Background & Purpose of the Job
The focus of the Sales Analyst position is to provide analytical support on Unilever's business at Target regarding customer management information. The position is responsible for proactively analyzing and reviewing information on current business, identifying opportunities or potential problems within information being analyzed and other tasks as assigned. The position also entails updating and communication of programming and funding to all key Unilever personnel.
Who You Are & What You will Do
- Provide in depth analytical support focused on business solutions in presentation ready formats
- Some independent work with the account, with manager guidance, on business development opportunities
- Analyze business to identify and understand business trends and provide recommended solutions
- Thorough promotional analysis on all events that will lead to insights on efficiency and productivity
- Proactively work with Target on in-stock issues and resolutions
- Create sales ready presentations with analysis to be presented to the account, brands, and internal teams
- Use existing data platforms to create new methodology to analyze business opportunities and risks
- Deduction management with ASM third-party partners and the administration of Target's online deduction (CNA) process
- Full item management responsibility on all items on Target POL/IMN and Target.com
- Collaborate with team within Unilever and customer to share best practice analysis
- You are a born leader: You seek fresh opportunities, insisting on innovation and never settling for "good enough." You take pride in delivering work to the highest standards.
- You are a strategy guru: You love to think outside the box and imagine new possibilities for the business. You are a visionary, creating strategies to drive business growth and inspiring others along the way.
- You love to win, and have fun doing it: You believe in taking the lead in the marketplace versus following. You have a positive attitude about the company's future and a passion for winning.
- You are a changemaker: You know there is always a way we can improve results and you are committed to helping others see those possibilities.
- You are a dot connector: You are good in problem solving; possess initiative and drive to solve problems with limited direction and raise analyses beyond reporting
What You Will Need to Succeed
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related area preferred. Minimum 1-year related experience; demonstrating knowledge of customer, data, systems, and ability to analyze info and trends to make recommendations. Possess excellent computer skills; especially with Microsoft tools; strong analytical skills and solutions oriented. Must have the organizational skills and the ability to prioritize. Knowledge of IRI data reporting and Target's Partners Online and VIQ Systems a plus.
You have the ability to manage multiple projects / processes at one time; and can handle increasingly more responsibility as new platforms are launched
You can effectively communicate across Customer Business Managers, Business Development, Headquarters Planning group and Customer Service organization; have the skills to dialogue with customers and create solutions to problem areas
What We Can Offer You
Meet the Women of Customer Development | Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com . Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Back to top