Regional Business Manager - Ice Cream Business Development
Background & Purpose of the Job
Develop and grow the total Unilever's Ice Cream business in the Out of Home (OOH) / Distributor Delivered Class of trade through the training and management of the distributor network. Primary focus will be placed on small format independent stores, chain convenience stores, drug stores, value channel, recreation, leisure, travel, and business locations.
Who You Are & What You'll Do
You will represent Unilever Ice Cream in the San Francisco Bay Area. You will operate with a tremendous amount of autonomy, work with our distribution partners, and must maintain a tremendous entrepreneurial spirit.
- You're a born leader: You seek fresh opportunities, insisting on innovation and never settling for "good enough." You take pride in delivering work to the highest standards and hold yourself and others accountable for delivery.
- You love to win, and have fun doing it: You believe in taking the lead in the marketplace versus following. You have a positive attitude about the company's future and a passion for winning.
- You're a story teller: You use data to drive actionable insights to illustrate problem-solving and land compelling messages. You craft meaningful stories that resonate with a broad and diverse audience.
- You're a changemaker: You are a self-starter. You know there is always a way we can improve results and you are committed to helping others see those possibilities.
What You'll Need To Succeed
- 5 years of relevant sales and distribution experience
- Business development and account management experience required
- Consumer Product Goods experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Digital and social media savvy
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Please note: as part of the job application, you may be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top