This Site QualityTechnicians role's primary responsibilities are to provide support to theJonesboro Plant in the Quality Assurance area. This includes labactivities for the testing and releasing of raw materials, in-process checks,and finished products. This position will interface with theManufacturing, Development, and Quality Teams to ensure that products andprocesses meet Unilever standards and reduce quality losses inmanufacturing.
- The key responsibilityof this position includes Analytical testing and release of raw materials,intermediates and finished goods, and reports to the Analytical QualitySupervisor.
- Test and Release all ofraw materials, intermediates and finished goods.
- Perform lab batches tomake authorized adjustments for in-process bulk batches
- Support TPM 5Sactivities in laboratories. Maintain area 5S compliant
- Use statisticalanalysis of process data to identify trends for specification management of rawmaterials, intermediates and finished goods
- Maintain equipmentcalibrated and in good working condition.
- Utilize TPM tools andconcepts to drive to a zero defect culture.
- Communicate withR&D brand teams – Formulators and Process Engineers
- Support Innovationsactivities, including readiness and post launch.
- Support RTF(Right theFirst Time) team by improving testing output and reliability in the lab. Workto improve batch cycle time by improving test/release test and release metrics
- Follow operatingprocedures and technical standards for the testing of raw materials,intermediates and finished goods.
- Utilize laboratory databases and supporting software programs to maintain, record, and control testingof raw materials, intermediate, and finished goods (LENS, SAP-QM, Interspec andAirsweb).
- Direct workers engagedin measuring and testing products and tabulating data concerning material,product, or process quality and reliability.
- Participate and/or Leadcross functional improvement teams.
- Support/participate inBeSAFE and DCA.
- Make daily decisions toassure that Quality Standards are not compromised.
Bachelor's Degree inChemistry
1-3 years of LaboratoryExperience
By applying for thisvacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of yourapplication and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where itis appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.
Please note: as part ofthe job application, you will be asked to complete an online assessment.Completion of the assessment is mandatory in order to be considered. Pleaseallow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and assessment.If the assessment is filled out partially or not at all, it will adverselyaffect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have tocomplete the assessment at once ;as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is anorganization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business resultsand create a better future every day for our diverse employees, globalconsumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows usto match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
EqualOpportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/ProtectedVeterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employeesare protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information,please see EEOis the Law.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top