Quality Supervisor - Multiple Locations & Shifts
Please note: This may or may not be an actual open position. By submitting your information, you are joining our talent community for future consideration of Unilever openings.
Background & Purpose of the Job
Be a part of the 170K global employees that make Unilever one of the best companies in the world to work for! Forbes has listed Unilever as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work For," while MSN.com ranks us as one of the "Top 25 Companies to work for in America." One of our 400 brands is used daily by more than 2.5 billion people globally! We are looking for outstanding talent to join our factory teams located at manufacturing sites in the following locations: Arkansas, Canada, Illinois, Indiana, Missouri, Nevada, North Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, and Virginia
Unilever is looking for Quality Supervisors to provide support in our factories. In this role you will oversee the day to day operations of the Quality Assurance Lab and provide direction to the Quality Technicians
Who You Are & What You'll Do
- Assist QA Manager in assessing training and development needs related to quality program
- Manage and ensure compliance with the quality management system through communication, training, and internal audit at all levels
- Utilize SPC as a VIP tool to drive performance and consistency
- Support all external audits conducted by FDA
- Knowledge within sanitation and CIP systems to support trouble shooting requirements
- Support sanitation cleaning validation and allergen validation
- Support innovation funnel activities within the supply chain
- Track and trend consumer complaint data to ensure focused improvement within gaps
- Understanding internal and external customer needs and regulatory requirements
- Manage and report incidents in line with Unilever incident management procedures
- Define and deploy standards and controls via a continually improving quality management system
- Coordinate all activities and required audits to insure full compliance with OSHA, EPA local permit regulations and Unilever framework standards
This role report to the Quality Manager and in this role…
- You're a dot connector: You work with all department to drive a Quality culture
- You're a teacher: You work with all department to drive a Quality culture
- You're a paradox navigator: You ensure that Quality is never sacrificed for productivity
- You're a culture & change champion: You put Quality in the forefront of all activities
What You'll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Chemistry, Biology or Food Science
- Minimum of 3 years of related Quality experience
- Knowledge of HACCP and SQF
- Ability to work on any shift
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
To receive communication about your application, please add [email protected] to your safe senders list, and ensure your mobile phone number is correctly entered in your application.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top