MAIN JOB PURPOSE
A Great Supply Chain is the key winning formula for every day's business world and supply chain is the spine of success in every company.
If you are looking for a job where you will find a delightful combination of strategy, creativity and execution that changes the score of the game by creating value
If you are looking for team members with passion for success, ability and will to make use of change and to win at all times
We are an organization growing proudly with real value creation.
Join us to add your mark to the list of "Made by You".
We are looking for a Quality Specialist to work in our Çorlu Algida factory.
• • Actively implement the concept of Quality Management System throughout the company
• • Review all standards and procedures to determine methods for improving quality,effectively co-ordinate the activities of the e Inspection, Evaluate and identify the capabilities of all processes within the manufacturing environments
• • Prepare and submit required quality reports for both local and corporate management
• • On an ongoing basis supervise and check that suppliers meet quality standards
• • Continually monitor and take action when required on the actual and planned expenditure of the quality department
• • Actively contribute to process defect loss elimination projects by actively having critical roles on managing Quality Control Pillar activities in WCM (World Class Manufacturing) studies
• • University Degree (Preferably Mechanical, Food and Chemical Engineering)
• • Preferably min 1 years of experience
• • Fluent in English
• • Preferably no military obligation for male candidates
• • Living (or willing to live) in Çorlu
APPLICATION PROCESS >
Online Application >> Digital Interview >> Face to Face Interview >> Case Study >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Back to top