1. Coordinates with Safety, Quality, Production and Logistics on the projects to be implemented in their respective departments.
2. Provides project lead-time, estimates and project network
3. Work includes contractor management and coordination with maintenance prior to project execution.
4. Project scope covers conceptualization, design, fabrication, implementation and commissioning of lines
5. Works from and interprets schematics, blueprints, diagrams, loop drawings, P& ID’s, computer system and specifications. Updates and corrects diagrams and documentation.
6. Set regular update meetings with stakeholders on status of projects being handled
7. Documentation of training and handover materials to production
8. May prepare technical reports with recommendations for solutions to technical problems.
9. Maintains all logs and required documentation.
10. Determines measurements and develops drawings for installations, ordering equipment, parts, and supplies for installation of systems. Coordinates installations with other divisions/ departments as necessary.
11. Responsible for accomplishing maintenance documents and records (maintenance logbook, MP information, etc.).
12. Ensure accuracy of maintenance documents and records.
13. Create, review and revise procedures, work instructions and other relevant documents or records necessary for efficient handover to maintenance process.
14. Leads, trains, instruct other employees in their work, and identifies training needs for other employees as well.
15. Performs other job-related functions that may be assigned from time to time.
1. Graduate of any technical course or equivalent experience. Engineering graduate is an advantage. Mechanical or Electrical
2. Knowledge in pneumatic, electrical or electronic process instrumentation and control systems.
3. Knows how to analyze the system and made recommendation for improvement.
4. Knowledge of Basic TPM Principles such as TPM Pillars, OEE Computation, 16 Major Losses, Problem Solving Techniques, Cost Variance Analysis and Statistical Process Control.
5. Knowledge of the 5S principles and the ability to consistently practice them.
6. Skills and knowledge in proper lubrication for machines and other autonomous maintenance activities.
7. Basic knowledge in mechanical systems such as fasteners and mechanical drives.
8. Strong attention to detail regarding documentation.
9. Basic knowledge of OSHAS, EMS, cGMP, QMS and HACCP.
10. The ability to prepare accurate technical reports, purchase requisitions, and communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
11. Must possess basic PC skills, good communication skills, comfortable working in an open team environment, have the ability to plan, organize and execute work with a minimum of supervision and have a strong awareness of safety issues.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
Scientist, Research & Development, Product Development
As part of the Global Design Team at Unilever in the men’s cleansing category, Sean spends his days formulating body washes for customers around the world.
Back to top