Project Assistant Manager - Besan/Tuzla Factory - Turkey
JOB TITLE: Project Assistant Manager
JOB LOCATION: TURKEY / ISTANBUL
DEPARTMENT: Supply Chain
We are looking for a "Project Assistant Manager" to work at Besan Factory in Tuzla/Istanbul.
- Lead all types of machinery and building based projects in the Factory by following related Local & Unilever Technical Standards and implement projects with his team in line with Safety & Quality procedures.
- Ensure to implement projects according to planned budget, quality and time bound.
- Establish convenient periodic & preventive maintenance programs for new equipment.
Also organize related corrective actions for new launched machines if needed
- Follow up all "Third Party" related supporting jobs beside main project execution.
- Create effective communication with other department heads during project time.
- Lead all project related employees in terms of Safety, Health, Environment based issues.
- Take into consideration about Hygiene, Quality and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) procedures during project execution by targeting Consumer Needs.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in a Science or Engineering Field (Masters a plus)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in SC
- Fluent in English & Turkish, both written and spoken
- Project & Investment experience is a plus
- Standard MS Office tools knowledge is a must. Digital capability is essential.
- Strong cross-functional leadership skills and ability to inspire and manage teams
- Passion for Consumer
- Proven ability to plan and manage own work within a technical area
- Ability to manage and communicate with stakeholders, including those from non-technical backgrounds
- Ability to use digital approaches to data collection (other qualitative or quantitative)
- Experience about approved Production Efficiency Models like TPM & WCM is preferred.