Process Operator - Machine Operator
Machine Operator - Process Operator, New Century, Kansas
Background & Purpose of the Job:
Unilever, New Century, Kansas, is actively seeking multiple Machine Operators - Process Operators to join our manufacturing environment. The shift hours vary from 2 nd shift (3:00pm to 11:30pm) to 3 rd shift (11:00pm to 7:30am). All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply!
Who You Are & What You'll Do:
The Machine Operator - Process Operator will work safely by observing all safety rules including proper utilization of lock out and tag out procedures. The successful candidate will also operate the machinery that makes margarine and spreads. This includes performing quality verifications, troubleshooting problems with the equipment, basic repair, changeovers, sanitizing the equipment, and utilizing World Class Manufacturing methods of continuous improvement. This is an entry level position where the employee will be trained on our specific machinery.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- High school diploma, or, GED equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years of machine operation experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Mechanical abilities and experience using hand tools.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Training in a related technical field (Industrial Manufacturing, General Maintenance) is preferred.
- The ability to work either 2 nd or 3 rd shift hours.
U nilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top