Process Engineer Personal Care
Background & Purposeof the Job
This position forms part of the North American Hair Care Research and Development team. The position requires performance within engineering research and development to provide Unilever with world class capability to launch and manufacture hair care products. This will involve designing and executing robust processes for pilot plant scale-up and manufacturing implementation in the North American Hair Care process engineering team. The candidate must have a strong fundamental understanding of engineering principles and have a "hands-on" approach to pilot plant and laboratory scale-up activities. The individual needs to be able to work in a safe, disciplined manner. The position requires strong communication and team skills.
WhoYou Are & What You'll Do
This position reports into the Process Manager. The core responsibility is to provide R&D process development for Unilever's Hair Care innovation plan as well as support Unilever's supply chain by working with local factories to resolve production issues. The positionrequires to work with multiple functions across Unilever's Research and Developand Supply Chain departments.
- Youlove to win, and have fun doing it: A passion for success is a must. Detail orientated and able to manage multiple projects.
- You're a paradox navigator: Must be able to balance regional and global business needs in order to support the overall Unilever business.
- You'rea dot connector: Must be able to link together innovation initiatives within the supply chain network.
What You'll Need To Succeed
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering or otherEngineering field or equivalent industrial experience.
- 3 years experience in process &personal care
- Thorough knowledge of chemical processingequipment principles and practices as well as experimental design.
- Project and time management skills tocoordinate multiple work streams and timelines for innovation projects.
- Ability to develop and maintain goodworking relationships
- Must have the ability to develop andmaintain good working relationships.
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch EmployeeHealth & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | GlobalReach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class CareerDevelopment Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unileveris an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our businessresults and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, globalconsumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows usto match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
EqualOpportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/ProtectedVeterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicantsand employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For moreinformation, please see EEO is the Law
Employmentis subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drugscreening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top