Pitch Marketing & Operations Analyst
Pitch Marketing & Operations Analyst
Pitch, the PC co-creation center was developed with a focus on beauty with the intention to create a game changing approach and process for ideation and co-creation, in order to deliver bigger, better, faster initiatives and breakthrough innovations.
Through co-creation the center offers marketers and other functions an experience inspired by design and creativity. The innovation lab is operated by an experienced team of beauty insiders and a management team experienced in leading some of the world’s biggest personal care brands.
Provide support for Pitch on a variety of key processes to help deliver oxygen for the for the Marketing team.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Procure to Pay (P2P) Support
- Be Ariba and DCIW ninjas – serve as P2P process subject matter experts
- Shepherd the Ariba purchase requisition / DO process on behalf of PC USA teams in a timely manner
- Create accurate and complete purchase requisitions in Ariba on behalf of Requesters, working closely with procurement to ensure proper reflection in our systems
- Work directly with 3rd Party vendors in any invoices / estimates that are non-compliant
- Lead GR process for teams as invoices are received. Raise and resolve any invoice disputes in DCIW
- Liaise with Sodexo and the ETS team to ensure the facilities is being run as per expectations
- Track the punhclists and work with the Sodexo facilities team to ensure completion
- Ensure the building/department costs are in line with the forecast
- Budget tracking and forecasting
- Responsible for monthly tracking the NY budget and forecasting
- Responsible for tracking workshop costs
- Analyze monthly finance reports including Sodexo billing.
- Be the key point of contact for the central finance team in London
- Other assistance as needed during events/ workshops, at the discretion of the Pitch director
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-5 years of previous-related experience
- Microsoft Office skills (Powerpoint, Excel, etc.). Great Excel knowledge is a must.
- Ariba, DCIW, additional P2P systems knowledge strongly preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to be flexible in prioritizing and multi-tasking
- Strong organizational skills and problem-solving skills
- High level of initiative and follow through with attention to detail
Unilever offers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, Retirement & Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
Scientist, Research & Development, Product Development
As part of the Global Design Team at Unilever in the men’s cleansing category, Sean spends his days formulating body washes for customers around the world.
Back to top