Omnichannel Delivery Associate Manager
Unilever is looking for an Omnichannel Delivery Associate Manager to help identify, develop and manage new partnerships to drive disruptive growth.
Unilever is home to iconic brands such as Dove, AXE, Ben & Jerry's, Seventh Generation, and Lipton, and on any given day, over 2 billion people around the world use our products. Accelerating eCommerce enables us to get closer to our consumers and drive our brands in new ways. This role will be critical to the growth of Unilever's business and help future-proof our brand portfolio.
As an Omni Delivery Associate Mgr, you will be at the center of up-and-coming eComm players, a high-power sales team within CPG and premier Retail partners. This role is a mix between external and internal business development and operations where you'll help find, develop and manage new, disruptive partnerships within eCommerce. You will identify white space opportunities, evaluate and recommend new avenues for growth, build business cases for where to play and influence stakeholders for support. If sold in, you will collaborate with key cross-functionals to establish new routes to markets with the Partner, deliver topline growth, build sustainable partnership models, and work directly with Retailers to accelerate their eComm business.
This role is a mix of business development, marketing and execution, and the ideal candidate will think like a general manager to oversee and grow these businesses. You will need to be comfortable at crafting new strategies at 10,000 feet, but also be effective at digging in and driving the business on a day-to-day business. If the thought of thriving in a well-resourced, consumer-focused startup environment excites you, read on.
What you'll do:
- Be an Operator: Manage partnerships to deliver key business objectives by applying operational rigor and leveraging analytics to make sound, data-driven decisions. Leverage Unilever Brands and insights to drive new capabilities with Partners and while sharing insights back into the org.
- Be a Problem Solver: Be able to figure out problems with limited direction and ability to elevate analyses far beyond reporting to deliver true impact.
- Be an Influencer: Influence and collaborate across Internal teams (Brand, Customer Development, Supply Chain, Finance, Global) and External partners. Internally, work closely with cross-functional team to evaluate, establish, manage and scale partnerships to drive topline growth. Work closely with Global teams to share and implement best practices in the space. Externally, collaborate and influence partners to drive growth, be the voice of the consumer and Unilever brands to ensure the consumer experience is optimized and based on insights and data.
- Leverage Data: Dive deep in the data available and find ways to organize, analyze and identify metrics that matter in order to drive decisions, influence and growth.
- Think big: Challenge the status quo or adopt a better, bolder way of doing things to grow your business. You will need to keep an eye out for opportunities, and be able to make a compelling case to internal management or external senior leadership to make your ideas a reality.
- Be compelling: Use your persuasive verbal, written communication and data visualization skills to influence senior stakeholders to believe in your idea. Once sold in, use these skills to develop new partnerships externally.
- 4+ years' industry experience in CPG with roles in eComm
- 2+ years' in commercial account management or business development
- Experience interfacing with the customer and owning/meeting commercial goals
- Working knowledge of eCommerce basics, traffic & conversion drivers, Search, the consumer's path to purchase journey, and fulfilment models
- Prior experience in eCommerce sales or buying
- Experience with Data Analytic tools such as Tableau, Google Analytics
- Ability to travel 20-30% of the time
- Bachelor's degree
[Internal Only By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.]
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top