Nutrition & Health Manager
Background & Purpose of the Job
The Nutrition and Health function is critical to fulfilling Unilever's Sustainable Living purpose. Unilever is uniquely positioned to be a leader in sustainability, nutrition science and wellbeing and is now seeking a candidate to drive nutrition & health product design, communication, market programs, and messaging to key internal and external audiences.
Who You Are & What You'll Do
The Nutrition & Health Manager will promote and implement the global nutrition strategy while acting as a key business partner for specific categories within the Research & Development and Marketing teams. This person will provide scientifically sound nutrition input into innovation/renovation projects and nutritional insights that can be used in delivering superior products and communication. This person will lead a team that works in a cross functional and global capacity, reporting into the Nutrition & Health Director of North America.
- You're a born researcher: You will generate new insights that can be used in delivering superior products and communication based on understanding of dietary needs and food habits, product composition and serving sizes, nutrient stability and analysis
- You're a communication pro: Define key N&H messages involved in claims co-generation for innovations and renovations as well as provide content for transparent and coherent communication about N&H aspects of products, and recipes.
- You're a dot connector: You will align Nutrition and Health programs with global category nutrition team and actively share insights and learnings
- You're a fact checker: You will check and approve scientific credibility of newly developed communication material
- You're a teacher: Act as the nutrition expert in project context; translating scientific findings and facts into opportunities for innovation and renovation and be accountable for nutritional soundness of claims and communication.
- You're a strategist: Create and customize Health Influencer programs that drive and build brand awareness
- You're a product expert: You have superior awareness of consumers, competitor brands, products and health & wellness initiatives in a CPG perspective
- You're an influencer: Align & execute health influencer advocacy agenda for product categories in the business.
What You'll Need To Succeed
6 years of relevant working experience in a relevant discipline such as R&D, nutrition in FMCG, or industry association group experience, communication RD or MSC. BS degree in Nutrition, public health or other relevant discipline. Expertise in applied Nutrition & Health and Health Influencer Communication. Strong product nutritional knowledge. Ability to work with health authorities and experts to jointly promote behavior change, relevant to our brands. Understands the health influencer ,landscape (key contacts, knowledge, needs, attitudes, perceptions
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top