Net Revenue Management Manager, Asia TI&P
Unileveris one of the world’s leading suppliers of Food, Home and Personal Careproducts with sales in over 190 countries and reaching 2 billion consumers aday. It has 172,000 employees and generated sales of €48.4 billion in 2014.Over half (57%) of the company’s footprint is in developing and emergingmarkets. Unilever has more than 400 brands found inhomes around the world, including Persil, Dove, Knorr, Domestos,Hellmann’s, Lipton, Wall’s, PG Tips, Ben & Jerry’s, Marmite, Magnum andLynx.
Unilever’sSustainable Living Plan (USLP) commits to:
- Decouplinggrowth from environmental impact.
- Helpingmore than a billion people take action to improve their health and well-being.
- Enhancingthe livelihoods of millions of people by 2020.
Unileverwas ranked number one in its sector in the 2014 Dow Jones Sustainability Index.In the FTSE4Good Index, it achieved the highest environmental score of 5. Itled the list of Global Corporate Sustainability Leaders in the 2014GlobeScan/SustainAbility annual survey for the fourth year running, and in 2015was ranked the most sustainable food and beverage company in Oxfam’s Behind theBrands Scorecard.
Unileverhas been named in LinkedIn’s Top 3 most sought-after employers across allsectors.
For moreinformation about Unilever and its brands, please visit www.unilever.com. For more informationon the USLP: www.unilever.com/sustainable-living/
JOBTITLE: Net Revenue Manager, Asia TI&P
RELOCATION TERMS: LocalTerms
BUSINESSCONTEXT AND MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Net Revenue Management (NRM) is one of Unilever (UL)top priorities for the coming years. For that reason, it is critical to quicklyupscale capability in the area across markets and functions. NRM is a holisticapproach to support Category Growth agenda in a sustainable and profitable way.
- Reporting to the Global NRM Director, the purpose of this role is toaccelerate NRM Capability development across key ASIA Markets and Categories.
- The role will have responsibility as well for the Business support forthe implementation of advanced Trade Promotion Management (TPM) tools for allthe categories in ASIA specific countries in line with the approved TPM Roadmapand will support the market NRM agenda development and implementation.
- Acting as main vehicle for best practice developing and sharing across marketsfor Promotion strategies and Trade Terms Structure (TTS).
- Work with local NRM leads to develop market Capability roadmap andfacilitate local training programs.
Capability Development in Market (Change Agent)
- Support selected NRM initiatives (end to end) in themarket and work closely with local teams to build capability on the job. Thisencompasses coaching teams on applying the UL way of NRM from diagnosis todecision making, internal alignment and execution / governance, followingtechniques as defined by Global CoE.
- Partnering with local NRM lead to assess NRMcapability across key Categories, Channels, Functions and support them i) todevelop the capability roadmap and ii) facilitate in-market training courses
- Support line manager to organize best practicesharing councils / webinars.
- Provide input to CoE teams on training coursescontent development by providing market best practices, content across NRMlevers etc.
- Own and deliver the TPM IT related projects (ontime, in full and on budget) from Idea phase to completion for the remainingcountries in ASIA region and from the Global TPM roadmap
- Providing support to Business Partners in drivingclarity of business requirements, high level design, time estimates tofacilitate the production of high quality country engagements
- Working in close partnership with IT on the country-specificrequests and Release Management and with Programme Directors to ensure on-timeand on-budget execution of application changes for all key projects
- Ensure that the Project Delivery Process as definedby the Global TPM PMO is adhered to
- Works with the business leaders to ensure that thebusiness benefits are realized within the terms of the business case
Best practices sharing
- Identify best practices and pro-actively shareacross markets with relevant business opportunities
- Accountable on selecting impactful NRM ideas acrossBig and Small Category and scale up across Asia markets
The NRM Manager will interface with the followingstakeholders:
- Market General Managers (GMs) and Leadership Team (LT)
- Customer Development (CD) Vice Presidents (VP’s)/CDDirectors
- Market NRM leads
- Region/Global IT for TPM
- Category Finance teams
- Customer Marketing Operations Team
- NRM Centre of Excellence teams (CoE)
- Margin Creative Business Model (MCBM) team
- Over5 years’ experience in FMCG industry in operational, business or financepartnering roles preferably from CD Finance /Brand Building (BB) or CD–Customer Marketing.
- Experienceon a capability build role would be a plus
- Excellentanalytical and communication skills with ability to respond under pressure andremote.
- Abilityand drive to work independently and lead diverse teams.
- Experienceof working in cross functional teams within a matrix environment desirable.
- Abilityto influence senior stakeholders.
Pleaseapply online by clicking on “Apply Online” below. Your application will bereviewed against our requirements. Should you not meet our immediaterequirements, your profile will be registered in our talent pool system and wewill match your profile to suitable future vacancies.
You will be able to access your status update through the candidate trackinglink.
Thank you for your interest and application.
Want to join our Talent Community? Pleaseregister your details here: http://unilever.avature.net/madebyyou?tags=singtc
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
Scientist, Research & Development, Product Development
As part of the Global Design Team at Unilever in the men’s cleansing category, Sean spends his days formulating body washes for customers around the world.
Back to top