National Accounts Executive
National Account Executive
With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways as Unilever.
Stand Out bullet points:
- Number 1 Leading Global organisation with household brands
- Central CBD work location
- Amazing opportunity to develop and build your career with a global company
About the role:
This role will allow you to develop and profitably grow the National and Local Key Account business in Australia in line with Unilever Food Solutions Division’s financial and strategic goals.
Responsible for maximising the business growth with all National and Local Chain accounts in Australia. Including Contract Caterers (e.g. Compass, Spotless and Sodexho) and local Key Accounts with significant growth potential.
1. This includes establishing sustainable relationships with each account, developing Account Plans and agreeing these business development strategies through Joint Business Planning. Success in your role is dependent on effective and efficient execution of these plans with regular client business reviews and scorecard analysis.
2. Effectively manage key account trading terms and price negotiations.
3. Where appropriate develop and manage customised solutions and concepts (pricing, new product development including recipe/concept development) from initial idea stage through to launch stage using the foodservice support infrastructure of Marketing, Chef, and external sales structure.
4. Develop and co-ordinate product promotional initiatives to grow key account business.
5. Be a role model for the state based Key Account Managers and from time to time assist in the coaching and mentoring of the Key account managers to develop their capabilities and achieve their targets.
6. Ensure all the management reports for measuring and reporting business performances are integrated, accurate, reliable and on time.
7. Provide financial and non-financial information to facilitate timely and accurate decision making on business operation.
8. Undertake necessary activity with customers and distributors including trade shows, demonstrations, product launch events etc.
9. Provide relevant and updated information to each state, for each account, to maximise penetration of UFS SKU’s and ensure the operators at a site level are serviced according to the agreement in place.
If you have a passion for growth and demonstrate vision to reach outstanding growth levels, results driven can be a change catalyst to promote necessary changes then this role is for you.
This opportunity will allow you to think outside the box by applying insight into trends for business development. Leadership and team commitment is essential, you will need to demonstrate high effectiveness in Team Leadership and enough flexibility to apply different leadership styles when necessary to develop yourself and others. Your strong interpersonal skills are will be the tools you need to seize the future and take decisive action to create business improvements
What’s in it for you?
In return we offer a rare opportunity to work within an iconic and global organisation where we reward high achievers with development and growth opportunities. We have gained our reputation as one of the world’s most admired employers by providing an environment where individuals can achieve their goals, both professionally and personally. Alongside attractive remuneration, there are excellent benefits and a supportive team.
Make no mistake we expect a lot from our people as they do of us. So if you can rise to the challenge, we will provide you with excellent training and development.
Don’t waste any time – apply now!
For further information about this position please call 1800 122 067 in Australia or 0800 450 819 in New Zealand. To view current vacancies or to check the status of your application please visit: www.unilever.com.au/careers
For more information about Unilever and our brands, please visit www.unilever.com.au
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
Scientist, Research & Development, Product Development
As part of the Global Design Team at Unilever in the men’s cleansing category, Sean spends his days formulating body washes for customers around the world.
Back to top