Manufacturing Excellence Manager
Background & Purpose of the Job
The Manufacturing Excellence Manager is responsible to supporting the implementation of the World Class Manufacturing program, ensuring a consistent deployment of the methodology across the Factories in the cluster, and alignment with the respective categories and capabilities through the correct utilization of the available standards and the dissemination of best practices. S/he is responsible to driving the pillar community of practices for one or more pillars in the cluster, and to providing dedicated onsite support to a selected number of sites/Factories, depending on the priorities and the specific ManEx cluster organization. S/he is working in close collaboration with the Leadership team of the sites S/he is responsible for in order to drive the targeted performances in Safety, Cost, Delivery, Quality, Morale and Sustainability. S/he is driving one or more cluster initiatives for continuous improvement in her/his area of responsibility.
Who You Are & What You'll Do
- Guarantee the alignment of the WCM approach across the cluster, and with the categories and capabilities in her/his pillar(s) of expertise.
- Promote the implementation of the Sites relevant WCM methods and tools in the sites.
- Support a selected number of Sites and contribute to drive the targeted performance of the those Sites in collaboration with the Leadership team
- Contribute to the development, identification and dissemination of best practices.
- Identify, promote and arrange benchmarking visits with other Sites in her/his pillar of expertise.
- Contribute to the development of the WCM program participating in the pillar circle and giving support to the most advanced Sites accordingly.
What You'll Need To Succeed
- University degree preferred - Engineering
- 5 years experience in general business
- Appropriate functional / technical expertise
- Strong WCM background is required (with strong achievements)
- Experience in engineering or line manufacturing operations is desirable
- Availability to travel at least 50% of the time.
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.]
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top