Manages and maintains the site CMMS (ComputerizedMaintenance Management System). Develops, issues and controls work orders. Assigns personnel, materialand outside resources for preventative, predictive and reactive work on theproduction floor. The role of theplanner is to support the production floor in achieving improved machinereliability, reduce parts and labor spending, effective maintenance andimplementation of continuous improvement projects. Provides analysis of machine performance andidentifies trends for action. Responsible for providing planning and schedulingof maintenance work activities and resources through coordination withMaintenance, Operations Planning, and Production staff members and relatedschedules. This position will be theadministrator of the plant stockroom and be responsible for the procurement andinventory levels held.
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Plan Preventive, Corrective and Planned Maintenance withspecial attention paid to all regulatory requirements that may apply. This includes, but is not limited to OSHAguidelines, FDA regulations and state and local environmental regulations.
2. Develop short term and long term maintenance plans andmonitor the execution of the plans.
3. Interact with suppliers and other Unilever factories toupgrade equipment/ parts and process, helping reduce cost and increaseefficiency.
4. Perform Breakdown Analysis or use other Analysis tools toidentify root cause for repetitive breakdowns or other losses.
“5. Responsible for maintaining, correcting, andupdating the SAP database associated with job plans, preventive maintenanceplans, Audits, and other related procedures.Train production technicians andmaintenance personnel on Megation as requested. Responsible for verifying that work order data fields associated withpreventive, predictive, corrective, and emergency maintenance is entered intoMegation correctly.
6. Maintain an organized, clean and safe work area, complywith Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Quality. “
7. Responsible for creating job plans for all work orders,assigning work orders to Maintenance Technicians per
predetermined work schedule and reviewing all maintenancework orders (EM, PM, & CM) for completeness and
closing of completed work orders.
“8. Supervise departmental safety and housekeepingpractices.
9. Maintain a constant awareness for hazardous conditionsand recommend or implement corrective action; respond to employee injuries byadministering first aid; investigates accidents to determine root causes andrecommends corrective action to prevent reoccurrence.”
10. Develop other TPM activities such as: AutonomousMaintenance in Workshops, Lead FI teams or develop new activities as assigned.
11. Interprets, applies and enforces all company policies,programs, rules, regulations, and safety rules.
12. Express ideas clearly (verbal and written) and abilityto work from verbal and written instructions, manuals, wiring diagrams, workorders and specification.
- Use of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and thedivision of numbers including decimals and fractions; simple use of formulas,charts, schedules, computer scanning devices; checking reports, forms, recordsand comparable data; where interpretation is required involving basic skillsknowledge.
- Ability to measure close tolerance and operate shoppower tools and equipment.
- Electrical maintenance knowledge such as: PLCprogramming, calibration, replacing electrical motors, fuses, etc.,
- Ability to understand interaction of equipment and systems,and diagnose mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic problems.
- Development of short term and long term maintenance plansand monitor the execution of the plans.
- Procurement ability to interact with suppliers and otherUnilever factories to upgrade equipment/ parts and process, helping reduce costand increase efficiency.
Must have at least 5 in maintenance related position andCollege Degree in a related area.
Please note:as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete an onlineassessment. Completion of the assessment is mandatory. In order to beconsidered, please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the applicationand assessment. If the assessment is filled out partially or not at all, itwill adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware thatyou will have to complete the assessment at once as you will be unable toreturn to it later.
Unileveroffers a competitive compensation package which includes: Medical & DentalPlans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners &children; Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans,Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Unilever isan organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our businessresults and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, globalconsumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows usto match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
EqualOpportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/ProtectedVeterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicantsand employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For moreinformation, please see EEO is the Law.
Employmentis subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening, physical resultsand background investigation.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
Scientist, Research & Development, Product Development
As part of the Global Design Team at Unilever in the men’s cleansing category, Sean spends his days formulating body washes for customers around the world.
Back to top