Maintenance Planning Coordinator
Maintenance Planning Coordinator
Background andPurpose of the Job:
The purpose of this position is to organizethe maintenance activities of the maintenance department by maintaining allassets, preventive maintenance schedules and work order elements. TheMaintenance Planner works with the operations department and MaintenanceMechanics to ensure an effective maintenance operation.
Who You Are andWhat You'll Do:
You are a DotConnector: You will coordinate outside service request, establish purchase orders,ensure purchase orders are closed and manage expenses within budgetrequirements. You will track KPImetrics, performance, and efficiency of work scheduled using spreadsheets andgraphs as well as document in report format, and post for all maintenancepersonnel.
You're astrategy guru: You will be scheduling of all maintenance personnel for weekly andweekend work, in coordination with Safety, Production, Quality, and Sanitationdepartments. You will accurately trackmetrics on the performance of planning and scheduling functions.
You're aParadox Navigator: You will organize technical manuals, service manuals, diagrams,blueprints and schematics. You will followup with maintenance supervisors and mechanics regarding completion of allplanned work. Ensure all documentation has been completed accurately includinga list of all parts used.
You're aculture change champion: You will actively participate in WCM continuous improvement activitiesfor Professional Maintenance, Autonomous Maintenance, and EnvironmentalPillars.
- Ability to demonstrate Knowledge of Electrical & Mechanical Maintenance Theory.
- Assure SAP CMMS compliance by maintaining all assets, preventative maintenance schedules, and work order elements.
- Update CMMS system as required to ensure adequate preventative maintenance schedule is in place and followed.
- Create work plan and schedule work orders for each member of the maintenance staff.
- Present plan to maintenance, production, and scheduling team for review and feedback.
- Validate all materials are available and/or work with purchasing to order the required parts.
- Develop a workforce weekend schedule by crew ensuring all skills required and resources are met, in coordination with the maintenance coordinators and supervisors.
- Issue scheduled work orders with job to maintenance staff.
- Review stock levels of maintenance items and communicate changes to maintenance / parts Inventory control
Here is a preview of our plant : https://youtu.be/EH7fbCUK8C4
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum of Associates Degree or Skilled Trade Certification
- Knowledge of CMMS - SAP
- Knowledge of High Speed Reliability for Fixed Assets
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach| Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unileveris an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our businessresults and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, globalconsumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows usto match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
EqualOpportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/ProtectedVeterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees areprotected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, pleasesee EEO is the Law
Employmentis subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drugscreening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top