Key Account Manager
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
On Friday 15 th December, it was announced that Unilever was to sell the Spreads business to KKR and the transfer of ownership is expected to take place in July 2018. KKR are committed to supporting the business' growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever's responsible sourcing policies, including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 per cent sustainable palm oil by 2019.
Your Main Responsibilities:
This position will be responsible for achieving planned profit and sales goals for existing and new products/brands within the assigned account portfolio. The Senior Key Account Manager puts forth ongoing efforts to drive business and continually build sales volume, and manages the customer communication in order to ensure on-going development and profitable growth for each assigned trade category.
- Apply effective sales/marketing strategies including negotiating trade promotions, listings, distribution and shelf position to deliver targets within allocated trade budgets.
- Develop annual business plans for assigned Customer incorporating Brand Plans, Category Management and Shopper Insight.
- Manage internal administration including Forecasting and deduction management.
- Maintain excellent trade relations and customer support for our brands through effective execution of brand strategy
- Managing the total customer interface ensuring on-going development and profitable growth.
- Utilizing/managing trade spend to support UpField Foods's overall objectives and strategies within agreed parameters.
What you will need to succeed :
The successful applicant will have a University degree in business
- A minimum 3 to 5 years of overall sales & trade / customer marketing experience.
- Progress account development experience ideally on a National Account that has strategic importance is preferred.
- Proven leadership and strategic planning abilities combined with strong financial management, organizational and analytical skills is essential.
- Candidates should have PC knowledge, primarily, MS Word and Excel in a windows environment.
- A valid driver's license in good standing is required.
At BCS we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top