Key Account Manager
We are on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce carbon footprint through the power of plants! If you would like to join us, read on!
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? We are looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
On Friday 15 th December, it was announced that Unilever was to sell the Spreads business to KKR and the transfer of ownership is expected to take place in July 2018. KKR are committed to supporting the business' growth ambition, whilst continuing to follow Unilever's responsible sourcing policies, including working towards the goal of sourcing 100 per cent sustainable palm oil by 2019.
Your Main Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Senior Customer Team Leader, this position will be responsible for the creation, implementation & communication of the customer plan, including trade investment management and application, that delivers the sales and profit targets.
Specific accountabilities will include:
• Managing the total customer interface ensuring on-going development and profitable growth on the category they manager with the Customer they suport.
• Leading and participating in the development of the company's Annual Planning process for the designated categories with the Customer. Formulating plans to obtain agreed listings, retail pricing, distribution and shelf positioning. Evaluating customer tactics, plan implementation & recommendations to improve for the future.
• Maximizing sales results at the lowest cost by applying effective sales/marketing strategies, effectively negotiating trade promotions, and demonstrating effective budget management. This includes implementation of tactics that are developed through a shared planning process with fellow account teams, brand, trade marketing, supply chain and field sales, managing account spending efficiently and delivering targets within allocated budgets.
• Maintaining excellent trade relations and customer support for our brands through effective execution of brand strategy in combination with complete understanding of the customer's unique needs and the marketplace conditions.
What you will need to succeed :
The successful candidate must show a passion for moving the business forward and be able to build and influence both internal and external relationships. This individual must also be able to work independently and also as part of a greater team.
- University degree preferably in Business Administration or Marketing.
- Previous account development or trade/consumer marketing experience within the mass/grocery/drug trade (minimum 18-24 months).
- Proven leadership and strategic planning abilities, combined with strong financial management and analytical skills are essential.
- Candidates should have PC knowledge, primarily in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint in a Windows environment. Working ability with Workstation Plus would be an asset.
- Since this position requires travel to and from the account, a valid drivers license is needed.
Your Personal Power!
At BCS we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
We are a highly entrepreneurial fast-paced team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries with the mind-set of a start-up! We are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
If you are an entrepreneur at heart and have a passion for winning, a strong understanding of the CPG business, ad would like to join us, apply and speak to one of our Talent Matchmakers!
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top