Junior Category Management Manager
The goal is to drive profitable growth ahead of category growth and to develop sustained business relationships. The Junior Category Management Manager is responsible for achieving volume goals while maintaining spending goals and building a planogram for respective categories.
- Developing and leading assortment recommendations by channels and key customers for designated categories and brands;
- Initiating and runnning category management/development projects for designated categories in key customers;
- Champion one/several categories for a selected customer/group of customers building a strong collaboration with the customer team (category managers, buyers, merchandizing managers etc);
- Creating and keeping updated Trade Category Plans for designated categories;
- Developing customized selling stories for strategic and operational meetings with key customers.
To succeed in the role you will need to demonstrate these key skills:
- English - Upper Intermediate;
- At least three (3) to five (5) years relevant experience;
- Experienced in building reletionships with KA;
- Experienced Excel user.
We will provide you:
- Competitive compensation package + performance-based bonuses;
- Attractive benefits package including: medical care, retirement package, life insurance, sport package;
- Mobile phone compensation.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top