Junior Brand Manager
Unilever is looking for a result oriented Junior Brand Manager
A unique opportunity to become responsible for brand building within well-known brands such as Knorr, Hellmann’s and Maille
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
We are now looking for an Junior Brand Manager with passion for FMCG to work with our Savory and Dressing brands for the Danish & Norwegian market – ensuring profitable brand growth in order to meet the overall business objective for the assigned brands.
You will be responsible for proactively driving your own projects by developing, implementing and executing brand marketing plans within communication, promotion and consumer activation focusing on both market development and share growth
- Assist the Danish Marketing Manager on Knorr Digital & PR, Knorr Snacking as well as Hellmann’s and Maille Dressings
- Drive the operational agenda in Denmark for your brands, covering campaign planning and execution
- Develop and implement Brand Marketing Plans based on local market and consumer insights
- Drive the Nordic innovation management projects for Snacking.
- Assist the strategy development of Knorr Digital & PR in Denmark and Norway and lead in-year execution.
- Lead perfect launch workshops for Snacking and Dressings in Denmark and Norway
- Analyze and closely monitor market development
- Identify Key Performance Indicators for launches and track them accordingly
- Ensure accurate monitoring and controlling of the marketing budget
- Take active part in the media/PR communication, campaign briefing and planning
- Responsible for contact to the Snacking Brand Development team and aligned agencies on projects for your brands.
- Close contact and cooperation within the Nordic Brand Building Dressing lead
- Close contact and cooperation within the Nordic Brand Building Digital lead
- Close contact and cooperation within the full Nordic Brand Building team on Snacking related areas
We are looking for a candidate preferably with experience from FMCG – and even better within Foods FMCG. You already achieved first visible results within a comparable marketing position. You hold a proven track record of project management combined with a passion for brand building.
- 2-3 years of work experience
- A relevant university degree in Marketing
- Fluent in Danish and English, both speaking and writing
- Self-driven and result oriented approach
- Positive and outgoing personality
- Good solution oriented mindset and ability to work independently
- A strong drive and not afraid of taking initiatives and trying out new ideas
Please submit your application in English via the link on our website www.unilever.com/careers as soon as possible, as we are conducting ongoing interviews. Application deadline is 28st of February 2017.
For more information about the position, please contact Marketing Manager, Zitta Ipsen at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions in regard to the recruitment process, please contact Recruitment Specialist, Helle Mejer at email@example.com
Please note that we don’t accept applications via email.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
Scientist, Research & Development, Product Development
As part of the Global Design Team at Unilever in the men’s cleansing category, Sean spends his days formulating body washes for customers around the world.
Back to top