Internship Refreshments EU Finance
Unilever offers a dynamic environment where people with energy, creativity, and passion cooperate with each other with an open, informal, and performance-driven culture. When you start your internship in Finance, you become part of a team consisting of finance professionals who value your ideas and input, and give you support on the job. The team is working in a worldwide multidisciplinary environment, working together with other departments as Global Marketing and Global R&D. During your internship you will run your own projects and have your own responsibilities. This will give you a great opportunity to learn more about us, and to develop your personal and professional skills. Next to that, you get a chance to make a direct impact on our brands and processes from day one!
Internship Refreshment EU Finance team
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Create and develop performance reports for European Marketing teams;
- Coordinate and challenge the planning of marketing spending;
- Support on innovations cases (estimation of revenues and profitability);
- Process competitor’s data and translate it into useful Unilever information;
Skills & Experience
- You are a master student or graduate in Finance or Accounting;
- You are fulltime available for 6 months starting from February 2017;
- You are a real team player;
- You are fluent in English;
- You have good social and communicative skills;
- You have a self-steering ability and a pro-active attitude;
- You have strong analytical skills and like to work with numbers
- Analytical ability
- Goal orientation
- Enterprising behavior
We offer you a dynamic environment in which people with energy, creativity and passion work together. There are good opportunities to pursue your professional and personal goals and develop yourself on national and international level.
How to apply
To apply, you must do so online. Your application will be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly to provide you with an update on the status of your application. For any additional queries, please contact Leon Pagrach via [email protected]
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life.With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways.Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Andrélon, Blue Band and Conimex.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
Scientist, Research & Development, Product Development
As part of the Global Design Team at Unilever in the men’s cleansing category, Sean spends his days formulating body washes for customers around the world.
Back to top