Internship International Customer Development - Discount Channel
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
You will benefit from an international experience. Moreover, you will have access to a multicultural community with a considerable amount of knowledge. This experience will:
- Increase understanding of how Lidl International operates;
- Develop ability to contribute to and manage the link between retailer/channel trends and Unilever’s strategies and operations;
- Develop strategic influencing by leading best practice sharing in shopper marketing across International Discount Team community Europe.
- You will be Reporting to Discount Channel Customer Category Senior Manager – with strong interfaces with all team.
- Support Key Account manager with Negotiation
- Collect local country information;
- Prepare negotiation masterfile and sense check mandate;
- Deal closure administration.
- Drive Strategy into Action (KPI tracking)
- Collect local data and update database;
- Generate insights and lead action plan with countries/categories.
- Develop channel center of excellence
- Collect the best practices across countries;
- Build Repeatable Model toolkit;
- Drive roll out/engage the countries by making them available to countries through Intranet site, live meeting and eNewletters all through the year.
- Ad-hoc Activities
- Support the team for meetings preparation, workshops, etc.
- Good team spirit and work in virtual teams (influence);
- Innovative and creative; propose recommendations on how to improve ways of doing incremental business for countries;
- Strong excel/access skills;
- Analytical confidence and proactive thinker;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good business sense and sense of urgency when needed;
- Fulltime available for six months, start date as soon as possible;
- 3rd or 4th year Bachelor student, Master student, or recent graduate;
- Fluent in English is a must;
- You are proactive, take initiative and work independently;
- You are enthusiastic, ambitious and flexible.
For any additional queries, please contact Unilever Enterprise Support HR Services via 0800 0201072 (local) / 31 20 2061 757 (international) or [email protected]
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways. Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Andrélon, Blue Band and Conimex.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
Scientist, Research & Development, Product Development
As part of the Global Design Team at Unilever in the men’s cleansing category, Sean spends his days formulating body washes for customers around the world.
Back to top