Internship Communications - Unilever Food Solutions Global Communications
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
For the Unilever Food Solutions (UFS) Global Communications department, we are looking for an enthusiastic fulltime Intern Communications who can support us for six months, 40 hours a week.
The Unilever Food Solutions Global Communications department, based in Rotterdam, formulates, develops, and implements the global internal and external communication policy for Unilever Food Solutions. The team advises senior management regarding internal communications, external communications, sustainability, media relations, partnerships, and public affairs.
- Developing (internal) messaging to our organizations in over 70 countries, through various channels such as the Unilever Food Solutions intranet, webcasts, our video channel, and newsletters;
- Supporting various communication projects, implementation of policy, and development of communication plans and campaigns;
- Supporting execution of communication plans, campaigns, and events;
- Writing and publishing news articles on the intranet and website;
- Working on daily communication activities;
- Keeping track of and reporting on communication channel statistics.
- You are a Master student in the last period of your education or a recent Master graduate, preferably in communication;
- You can work independently on projects;
- You can act assertively and proactively within a large global organization;
- You have knowledge of and affinity with communication;
- You have affinity with sustainability;
- You have experience in copywriting;
- You are fluent in English;
- You are an experienced user of Powerpoint, and preferably Photoshop;
- You have an interest in content management;
- You are enthusiastic, ambitious, and flexible;
- You are available fulltime for a 6 months’ internship.
For any additional queries, please contact Unilever Enterprise Support HR Services via 0800 0201072 (local) / 31 20 2061 757 (international) or [email protected]
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways. Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Andrélon, Blue Band and Conimex.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
Scientist, Research & Development, Product Development
As part of the Global Design Team at Unilever in the men’s cleansing category, Sean spends his days formulating body washes for customers around the world.
Back to top