Information Sr. Associate - Visualization-2
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
This role is a key part of the Analytics Operations team and would be responsible for: Understanding business requirements and delivering excellent dashboarding and scorecarding solutions to provide business insights; Ongoing delivery of solutions against agreed Service Level Agreement (SLA); Driving better delivery models via continuous improvement.
- To work & deliver Visualization project and drive for operational excellence.
- Adhere to Turn around Time and Accuracy in a project.
- Ensure compliance to Unilever Policies and Business practices relating to Visualization and apply the same in all aspects of Client Management.
- End to end responsibility and accountable for the Visualization project.
- Accountable for ensuring rigorous quality checks apply against the deliveries done of a project.
- Participate in continuous improvement which includes improved ways of working, simplification and standardization.
- Excellent communication, active listening and presentation skills and ability to communicate effectively with all levels in the organization
- Passion for delivering service excellence; and developing a culture of “easy to do business with”, where customer’s needs are anticipated
- Highly analytical mind-set with strong ability to identify, troubleshoot, problem solve and resolve issues. Passion for simplification and continuous improvement
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate with team members to understand and develop technology solutions for business needs
- Organized, strong time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet established deadlines
- Team-player who is a proactive self-starter, with the ability to work independently
- Strong ethical standards regarding the handling of confidential personal information
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, especially under pressure; and within a cross-culture and global environment
- Ability to work with a broad, virtual team
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and SQL desirable.
- Willingness to work in shifts
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
Scientist, Research & Development, Product Development
As part of the Global Design Team at Unilever in the men’s cleansing category, Sean spends his days formulating body washes for customers around the world.
Back to top