HR Service Delivery Manager
Background & Purpose of the Job
The Service Delivery Manager will be accountable for the delivery and performance of HR service across a number of service lines (Payroll, Contact Centre, Core HR, Benefits, Learning, and Global Mobility).
If you have a passion for vendor management and service delivery, with a knack for simplifying and improving service lines, read on!
Who You Are & What You'll Do
This role will manage HR service operations across service lines and deliver end-to-end integration, delivery, stability, availability and performance of all services. He or she will also define, govern and integrate the Service Model and supporting Service Management processes to be followed.
- You're a born leader: You will lead & manage the Service Delivery team in the US and Canada.
- You love to win, and have fun doing it: You will embed a service excellence mindset and drive continuous service improvements; You will ensure all service lines are delivered in accordance with agreed service levels, performance targets, and user satisfaction targets.
- You're a credible activist: You will work across and in conjunction with Global Service Lines and Geography IT to integrate the delivery of services to the business
- You're a paradox navigator: You will act as the escalation point for significant day to day operational issues for all internal and external supplier organizations.
- You're a culture & change champion: You will foster close relationships with Expertise and HRBP's to ensure tight integration and harmonious ways of working as part of the wider HR operating model.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7 to 8 years' experience in HR; Specific experience in HR service delivery required
- Proven experience managing 3rd party service providers and working with structured service delivery methodologies (governance, issue management, relationship management)
- Strong track record of leading cross functional services teams or HR teams
- Vendor management experience, including management of SLA's and development of KPI's
- Ability to problem solve large scale service issues across suppliers
What We Can Offer You:
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top