Head of Partnerships Manager, Sir Kensington’s
About Us - Please allow us to introduce ourselves
Sir Kensington's makes condiments with character. We work to bring integrity and charm to ordinary and overlooked food. Beginning in 2010, we realized that while food was evolving, condiments weren't. So, we decided to make them better, starting with ketchup. Since then, we launched mayonnaise, mustard, and Fabanaise, and gained a cult following. Now, you can find our condiments in hundreds of leading restaurants, thousands of leading retailers, and millions of meal kit boxes across the country. But we're just getting started. We aim to be America's leading natural condiment brand, and we need your help.
In April of 2017, Sir Kensington's joined Unilever, the leading progressive global consumer products company. With them, we're part of a family of global brands helping to define the future of good food and good business. With access to Unilever's resources and expertise, we will continue to operate independently from our SoHo headquarters.
About the Role -When you aren't eating this is what you will do...
In Marketing, our objectives are to drive brand and revenue growth. One way will do this is making Sir Kensington's famous by hacking pop culture in meaningful and unpredictable ways. We are determined to punch well above our weight and to catapult the brand forward with our unique blend of integrity and charm. Your success means that we are on the tip of the collective tongue, always in the air, at the center of the conversations that matter-in food and well beyond. Consider how Red Bull has built an empire of experience and influence equal to or greater than its product proposition.
This role's mandate is to support the Director of Partnerships in efficiently growing our influential relationships with the outside world into powerful brand properties. We believe in leveraging the natural synergy around the brand rather than managing a pay-to-play stable of opportunities and partners. That said, we are happy to invest in that natural synergy.
This role is based in New York City.
The Partnerships Man ager will be responsible for 5 key areas of growth:
» Be the key driver of Project Phoenix (we will explain in person)
» Develop and manage new and existing strategic influential /celebrity partnership opportunities
» Develop and manage new and existing strategic brand partnership opportunities
» Partner with internal and external teams to creatively activate the brand
» Manage PR Agency relationships
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work with Director of Partnerships and marketing team to amplify brand messages and storytelling
- Identify new and emerging brands and influential individuals for campaigns integration
- Work in partnership with internal teams to identify, build and execute 360 degree programs that will greatly impact the brand's visibility
- Assist in building partnership campaign elements, including briefs, budget management, contract negotiations, and integrations into media, marketing programs and content
- Provide support to PR and vendor partners to create consistency
- Serve as day-to-day contact for partnership-specific business and marketing needs
- Utilize insights and tools to measure efforts in accordance to KPIs and campaign objectives
- Assist in the ideation, development, and execution of partner-integrated opportunities
• 3 - 5 years of influencer, celebrity, brand partnership, public relations and/or communications; food and/or entertainment industry experience a plus
• E xperience in creating and executing successful consumer-driven marketing programs
• Must be very sharp on current trending influential individuals/brands and pop culture
• Adept in creative problem-solving, extremely resourceful and proactive
• Team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
• Strong planning, project management, and organizational skills
• Excellent writing, presentation and communications skills
• Should be self-motivated and demonstrate an ability to work autonomously
• BS/BA in Communications or Marketing preferred
About You - Necessary ingredients
This will ask of you hustle and networking chops, punching way above your weight as an entrepreneur. You are curious, tenacious, creative yet results-driven. It is pretty likely you 've used social as a way to build influence, network and followership for yourself. You are a rabid networker, alwa ys interested in the latest events, media, trends and technologies to be in the know and collaborating.
The Special Sauce - Figuratively speaking (though we also make special sauce)
If you're looking for an entrepreneurial, fast-paced startup environment, you'll thrive at Sir Kensington's. But there's more to it than that. If you're naturally curious and seek to contribute at a purpose-driven food company, you'll feel at home here. We extend Sir Kensington's ethos of "integrity and charm" into the way we work.
• Opportunity to contribute at a fast growing and entrepreneurial company
• All the condiments (with character) you can eat
• A supportive environment which values profession development, personal responsibility, and candor
• Benefits include health insurance, 401(k), restaurant stipend, unlimited snacks, and more
Sir Kensington's Mission and Values
To bring integrity and charm to ordinary and overlooked food.
1- Our secret ingredient is people.
Our work is teamwork. We foster a supportive environment where our team works with a sense of purpose, potential, and play.
2 - We act with honor, E ven when no one is looking.
We take pride in our work, delivering on our own sense of potential at every opportunity. Our workmanship is evidence of who we are.
3 - We make condiments with character.
Our products are the most tangible manifestation of our work. They are a reflection of our unique philosophy and distinguished by what we call "Kensington Quality."
4 - We think long term.
We move quickly, but are patient enough to make big things happen. In all parts of our business, we build genuine, lasting relationships.
Equal Opportunity Employment
As Sir Kensington's first value states, our secret ingredient is people. We seek to recruit and include people with a diversity of abilities, backgrounds, and cultures to better serve our diverse community of customers.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
As an equal opportunity employer, Sir Kensington's offers and encourages all applicants to provide personal information through this survey so that we may better serve our employees, customers, community, and comply with federal law. Completion of this data is voluntary and will not affect your terms or conditions of employment.
Back to top