MAIN JOB PURPOSE
Unilever Food Solutions (UFS) is the Business to Business division of Unilever. It is leading the dynamic Food Service market, selling a range of food and beverage products and services to Chefs across 22 Multi Country Organization (MCO) in 75 countries. Through combining a world-class product portfolio, knowledge of our customers and investment in our staff, we deliver year-on-year growth through offering chefs and caterers tailored solutions, helping them to expand their business and do what they love.
We are now looking for talent to strengthen our Digital team. This team is on a mission to drive the digital. With full focus and support of all parts of the organization the team has set out to create the best digital experience for our customers. Working in a ‘start-up’ setting, the team is creating a digital platform where UFS can have an engaging and buying relationship with its customers.
In this team of digital experts we are looking for a front-end developer who want to be part of this digital change within UFS and take our digital platform to the next level.
You will be the go-to person working on all improvements on our digital platform. Every day you will make sure you improve and optimize the platform in order to create the best user experience for our customers.
You will be part of the User Experience & Conversion team, within the Digital team which is responsible for the optimization and improvement of the user experience across all devices and all platforms for all countries. You will work closely with visual and UX designers and conversion specialists.
- You will make sure that our global digital platforms are all up to the standard of modern development;
- You will translate visual concepts into new web templates, get people excited for new functionalities and brainstorm with different stakeholders to continuously improve our user flows;
- You are constantly aware of the performance impact of your decisions to make sure the platform is perfectly stable;
- You have the analytical skills that are needed for working in a challenging global environment where you will need to maintain a great over-all view of all things that are going on, on the platform.
- You have at least 2-3 years’ experience with front-end development;
- You are experienced with the scrum or agile way of working;
- Have a self-starting, can-do attitude;
- Can influence people and get them exciting for new changes and functionalities;
- Have experience with Adobe Experience manager;
- Have great verbal and written communication skills to your team, (visual/UX) designers and other stakeholders;
- Are fluent in English;
- You like working in a creative start-up environment and know how to handle dead-lines;
- Have a passion for online and are up to date with all latest developments in the market;
- It’s an advantage if you have experience with Jira, Confluence and optimization tools like AB-testing;
- Passionate about Food.
For any additional queries, please contact Unilever Enterprise Support HR Services via 0800 0201072 (local) / 31 20 2061 757 (international) or [email protected]
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people’s lives in so many different ways. Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Andrélon, Blue Band and Conimex.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
Scientist, Research & Development, Product Development
As part of the Global Design Team at Unilever in the men’s cleansing category, Sean spends his days formulating body washes for customers around the world.
Back to top