Facilitator Operations, Manufacturing Packing - 3rd Shift
- Plainview, NY
Location: Amityville, NY
3rd shift: 11:00 pm - 7:00 am
The Facilitator is responsible to:
- Capable of perform cleaning and sanitizing filling equipment like filler machines, pumps and the rest of the filling line.
- Ensure of palletizing of goods are in the right way before pallets leave the packing floor.
- Ensure of garbage cans have garbage bags and never reach an execs of garbage in the container.
- Take out corrugates for recycling.
- Ensure of keep inside and outside of the Packing floor clean all the time.
- Ensure of have the right tote (bin) with bulk ready before the one that is in process get empty.
- Ensure of every end of packing line has a pallet when is working.
- Provide help to the people of the Packing floor.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- High school diploma or a GED certificate from a certified institution
- Forklift experience preferred
- Ability to read, write and comprehend English; ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the day, proper body mechanics required--bending, stooping, turning, stretching, reaching above the shoulders and occasional lifting are involved.
- Must be able to cope with the mental, emotional and physical stress of the position.
- Must be able to observe, listen and communicate effectively.
- Must function independently, have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents, personnel, support agencies, and outside agencies.
- Must be able to lift heavy materials up to 50 lbs
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which includes a background check.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com . Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Back to top