eCommerce Business Manager (Blueair, Amazon)
Background & Purpose of the Job:
eCommerce is the biggest retail disruption in a generation. Amazon has grown from selling books to becoming the largest online retailer in the world with revenue of over $100B. Others are investing billions to catch-up, and leading Home/Electronic companies are putting digital-eCommerce at the heart of their strategies.
The eCommerce Business Manager will lead the total Blueair business with Amazon end-to-end. It'll take 10x growth thinking to reach our ambition, and someone who works with the agility of an entrepreneur. If the idea of being the GM of your own high-growth business with a brand that's driven to provide clean air to everyone excites you, read on.
Who You Are & What You'll Do:
You're the go-to for all things Amazon. Accountable for the P&L and long-term growth plan, you set the strategy and then execute it with the full support of an all-star cross-functional team. You'll own customer collaboration and have the chance to work alongside some of the most progressive minds in the retail and appliance industry. Co-creating innovative digital marketing programs, pioneering next-gen data analytics, and re-inventing supply chains are just a few of the things in your bag. You're a critical thinker, quick learner, and have the intuition to chart the unknown. Fast. What else?
- You're a strategy guru: Using the left and right sides of your brain to create a vision and give direction to a team of high performers gives you serious energy.
- You're a dot connector: Figuring out complex business challenges with limited direction doesn't faze you. You have the unique ability to think differently and pull it all together.
- You love to win, and have fun doing it: Your eye is always on the prize and you have a history of blowing away targets. You know it's an adventure you need to celebrate along the way.
- You're a story teller: You wrote the book on how to give killer presentations and take people with you. The idea of knocking out a TED talk puts a smile on your face.
- You're a changemaker: As a proud leader of the eCommerce growth engine, you'll serve as an ambassador throughout the Blueair global community and enable our worldwide success.
Business Operations – You will partner with cross functional teams to lead monthly business reviews for the Pure Play team. This includes competitive tracking, forecast performance, profit and cash management, and project management. In this role you will embed better analytics into the business teams by standardizing measurement and root-cause analysis to respond in real-time to business tailwinds and headwinds to grow faster.
Amazon – Amazon is Blueair's biggest eCommerce customer in the US, and a global digital leader with over 304MM shoppers in 11 markets worldwide. You will partner with Amazon to roll-out a JBP that measurably improves selection, operations, go-to-market planning and execution, and innovation.
- Author the growth tenets, strategic roadmap, JBP, and JBP scorecard to be agreed to with Blueair's eCommerce leadership
- Daily operations with customer cross functional team to deliver the business KPI goals
- Develop a 2020 financial model and growth plan, complete with Sales, ROI, and opportunity analysis
- Orchestrate critical product launch, marketing activation, and next gen digital platforms
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- 3 years of high performance in Durable goods or CPG sales & marketing, retail, digital, and/or running your own business. Specific experience in eCommerce.
- Top notch negotiation skills and sharp financial insight are critical.
- Proof of strong judgement, drive, and influence is a must.
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch EmployeeHealth & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career DevelopmentPrograms | Check Out Our Space | Focus OnSustainability
Unileveris an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our businessresults and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, globalconsumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows usto match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
EqualOpportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/ProtectedVeterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicantsand employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For moreinformation, please see EEO is the Law
Employmentis subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drugscreening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top