Digital Data Specialist
Food Solutions Background:
Unilever Food Solutions (ufs.com) is the foodservice division of Unilever leading the dynamic Food Service market with a range of exciting professional food and beverage products and services to chefs across 22 Multi-Country Organizations (MCOs) in 72 countries. North America is the biggest Food Industry of the world and we are offering best in class brands like Hellmann's, Best Foods, Knorr, L e Goût, Maille, Lipton, Pure Leaf and recently Pukka and Tazo.
The world of Food Solutions is an exciting environment with passionate professionals who work hard to carry out their common ambition of "freeing chefs to love what they do." Our customers range from independent restaurants and hotels, to chains and workplace, or hospital caterers.
If you like the idea of digital transformation and passionate about the role of data to put customers first, this might be the opportunity for you. The customers we serve are more demanding and expecting same experience as in their personal lives. Food Service industry is facing unprecedented change where buying behavior is changing to online and communication shifting to digital, you can only imagine that the role of data becomes more important than ever before.
Purpose of the Job:
The Digital Data Analyst's primary responsibility will be to monitor, process and maintain digital data (customer/product) originating from different sources using proprietary tools and resources. Working with marketers, CD (sales) operations and e-commerce to increase reach, engagement of operators along journeys to increase conversion to sales on both UFS owned touchpoints (e.g. UFS.com), and our partners digital environments (e.g. distributor web shops / pure players). This role will take part in special projects (Integrated Demand Creation).
The Digital Data Analyst is an associate level opportunity on the NAM Digital Conversion team
Who You Are & What You'll Do:
- Data specialist to accelerate Reach and Engagement with customers leading to Sales. Performance driven.
- Team player that helps marketers improving campaigns by using data that tell a story
What you'll do :
- >Own the design, development, and maintenance of metrics, reports, and dashboards to drive key business decisions
- Develop recommendations to improve business performance of marketing-sales campaigns through automated and ad hoc analyses
- Evaluate available data sources such as first party data, sales data, engagement / behavior from digital campaigns, and develop reliable, actionable reporting
- Oversee the acquisition and maintenance of customer data from multiple sources and stored in proprietary databases (global owned)
- Troubleshoot and resolve quality issues with sourced, processed and/or consolidated data (operator data, product and recipe data), irrespective of cause
- Secure and effective streamlining operator data (operator data, product and recipe data) to belonging parties, including salesforce, 3 rd party e-commerce channels, GS1 (oneworldsync)
- Input in digital ROI process to improve effectiveness of bigger activations.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- 2 to 4 years prior work experience in a related functional role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; ability to write and utilize basic functions and macros.
- Experience with Google Analytics or other digital dashboard tools
- Technical understanding of digital and CRM tools and it's data flow
- Digitally saavy with an ability to problem solve and real team player
- Strong communication and project management skills by working closely with vendors responsible for different data sources
- Experience with data visualization and dashboard tools such as Tableau, PowerBi
- Affinity with data science tools (e.g. 'R')
- Database management skills (e.g. Oracle SQL, MS Access / Excel)
What We Can Offer You:
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
By applying for this vacancy, you are confirming that you have made your Line Manager aware of your application and that you are at a point in your career with Unilever where it is appropriate for you to be applying for other positions.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top