Data Driven Media Manager (m/w/d)
Unilever's portfolio includes iconic brands such as Dove, Magnum, AXE, Ben & Jerry's, PUKKA etc. and on any given day, over 2 billion people use our products around the world. Accelerating eCommerce and Digital activities is at the center of Unilever's global growth strategy. Therefore we are looking for a
Data Driven Media Manager (m/f/d)
Digital is changing everything about how consumer goods companies go to market. At the heart of our response to this revolution are our Digital Hubs - where our marketers come to work with a range of specialists to deliver Data Driven Marketing at Scale.
Purpose of the job:
The role aims to drive the adoption and continued excellence of data driven marketing practices within Unilever and our partner agencies. This role involves close work with the local marketing teams, the media agency plus other agencies. There is extensive cross-functional, cross-divisional working with an extensive range of stakeholders.
- Campaign Planning
- Responsible for leading the full funnel media agenda
- Responsible for turning audience segments into actionable media plans
- Identify opportunities for data collection
- Campaign deployment and Optimisation
- Co-ordinate optimization of media plans in flight and drive campaign performance
- Oversee Media agency to deliver execution against 1st pty data (and augment with 2nd and 3rd pty data)
- Inflight optimisation of communications plan, dynamic, real time allocation of budgets based on KPIs, including AB testing
- Operations health and excellence
- Liase with "ULTRA" - Unilever's programmatic trading hub for the market.
Responsible for the health and performance of the programmatic offering in the market
- Oversee Media agency to deliver DDM via programmatic,
- Create capability/training sessions to upskill brand teams on digital Marketing
Professional skills & key competencies:
- Degree in Media or Marketing
- Four or more years' experience and superior knowledge of media, digital, programmatic, performance marketing or similar. Probably gained in a leading multinational media agency, advertiser or global digital platform
Hands-on experience of eCommerce and Social Commerce, from a media perspective
- High "bias for action" and leadership. Right Mental Attitude - open communication & walk the talk
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to understand and articulate customer Needs
- Facilitation and capability building skills. Able to contribute to a significant change programme an an organisational change-agent mind-set
- Experienced in working as or with marketing stakeholders/agencies
- Experienced project manager, Agile and Scrum experience is a plus
- Fluent German and English skills
What we have to offer:
- From day one you will be part of our digital Mission
- Competitive base salary & annual bonus
- An inhouse gym and other sports activities
- Agile working Environment
Interested in this position?
Then you should not wait to apply online. Should you require additional information, please contact your Talent Advisor Sarah Chwalek by email (HR.DACH@unilever.com). I am really looking forward to your application and will contact you soon with a first feedback.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
Aja B.Procurement Intern
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top