Customer Development Internship
2016 Customer Development Internship
Working closely with Customer Teams, Strategy Development and other cross functional team members, this exciting role will provide you with hands on opportunity to support our Customer Development function on various initiatives.
Brief overview of the role:
- Assist the teams in developing promotional plans.
- Conduct post analysis on promotional activity including volume ROI’s. Identify opportunities for improvement and recommend alternative plans.
- Conduct retail visits to audit Unilever performance and strategies of key competitors.
- Aid in developing customer specific marketing programs
- Work with cross functional teams to develop and evaluate special packs and in/out product offerings
- Support Unilever in the development of display vehicles to maximize sales
- Conduct reviews of customer Point of Sale data to highlight opportunities (distribution, pricing, promotional) and develop action plans to address the opportunities. Working with the Key Account Managers and Strategy Development Team, develop launch programs for new innovation which maximize sales for the customer and for Unilever
- Manage special projects.
The successful candidate will be working towards completion of a Business degree. We seek an outgoing, dynamic and energetic individual that thrives in a team environment. Prior Customer Development experience is not required. Additionally, the successful candidate will possess exceptional interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills, along with practical creativity and the ability to take initiative. A solid understanding of the Microsoft office suite is required.
This position is located at either our Corporate Head Office 160 Bloor Street East, Toronto, which is easily accessible via the TTC or our Unilever’s Mississauga Sales Office near 401 & Winston Churchill (a valid driver’s license in good standing is required). Only individuals interested in working in both locations should apply. Only those students selected for an interview will be contacted directly.
To apply please visit us at our web-site:www.unilever.ca/careers
Please ensure to upload resume and transcript as 1 document.
Unilever is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Unilever is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process please let us know.
Back to top