Customer Development (CD) Future Opportunities
With iconic brands used by 2.5 billion people daily, Unilever pridesitself on its strong values defining how we do business and interact withcolleagues, customers, and consumers around the world.
If that's not enough, with recent acquisitions (SeventhGeneration, Sir Kensington's, to name a few…) and omni-channel teams poised forsignificant growth, there is no better (or more exciting!) time to joinUnilever!
Customer Development (CD) is our sales organization responsiblefor working with customers to pioneer innovation, build categories, and deploybest in class retail & shopper capabilities. We are looking to connect withCustomer Business Managers, Category Managers, and Team Leads as we continue toexpand our team and build CD capabilities for the future.
A bitabout our roles…
- Develops sustained business relationships withcustomer
- Manages trade investment and coordinate jointbusiness plans
- Optimize product distribution, pricing, andpromotions
- Leads category strategy for customer alignedto jointly developed goals
- Infuses data and insights into merchandisingreinvention across categories
- Lead customer strategy and manage a team
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure HQplans are tailored for success
[Pleasenote: This post is not for a current vacancy. By submitting yourinformation to this post, you are joining our talent community for future Unileveropenings.]
If youmeet the below criteria, apply to us today for a chance to connect!
- At least 5 to 7 years' of proven salesexperience in a CPG or related industry
- Experience can span account management, trademarketing/sales planning, and/or category management
- Working knowledge of Nielsen, AMPS, andCustomer POS data
- You're a born leader: You seek fresh opportunities, insisting on innovation and delivering to the highest standards.
- You're a strategy guru: You love to think outside the box and imagine new possibilities for the business
- You love to win, and have fun doing it: You believe in taking the lead in the marketplace versus following. You have a positive attitude about the company's future and a passion for winning.
- You're a story teller: You use data to drive actionable insights to illustrate problem-solving and land compelling messages.
What we can offer you:
Culture for Growth | Top Notch EmployeeHealth & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career DevelopmentPrograms | Check Out Our Space | Focus OnSustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusionto drive our business results and create a better future every day for ourdiverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe adiverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusionacross the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action EmployerMinorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination underFederal law. For more information, please see EEO is theLaw
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests,which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMVcheck.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top