Customer Demand Specialist - EC HUB
- Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Background and Purpose of the Job:
The C ustomer Demand Specialist position requires the management of retailer' s inventory replenishment at the SKU level using various system tools such as Merch IQ, Excel based tools, Power Bi, SAP, and Atlas, This role will drive Supply Chain activities; help m eet customer in-stock goals, inventory targets, overall s ales goals, and maintain fill rates. Th is work optimizes retailer' s replenishment process and it ultimately benefits Unilever's Supply Chain by generating a more accurate (baseline) customer forecast that can be used for internal planning. These activities require tight internal business linkages and communication is critical for success.
T his position is the focal point of the tactical demand forecast at customer level. Numerous interfaces requiring experience, good judgement, strong communication, relationship building skills , & process understanding occur. Presentation of data to management is required for KPI updates
Who You are and What You'll Do:
- You are a strategy guru: You will o ptimize retailer t's replenishment process to meet In-stock, Inventory and Sales objectives while maintaining fill rates . You will prioritize work load by using internal and external reports effectively.
- You're a born leader: You will l ead weekly meetings with the rerailer and key internal stakeholders to identify in-stock opportunities and provide actionable recommendations
- You're a storyteller: You will c ommunicate relevant changes in inventory, in-stocks, or POS Trends for internal forecasts to internal Supply Chain
- You 're a paradox navigator : You will m anage projects that are within the scope of driving Supply Chain or Customer Replenishment efficiencies
- You love to win, and have fun doing it : You strive to meet goals and KPI's, and doing so gives you a strong sense of pride in your job and in yourself.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Undergraduate degree in Logistics or Business related fields.
- 1-3 years relevant analyst, forecasting, or planning experience
- Excellent data management and analytical skills are required
- Certification in Supply Chain Academy or APICS is a plus
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. For more information, please see Equal Employment Opportunity Posters
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
If you are an individual with a disability in need of assistance at any time during our recruitment process, please contact us at NA.Accommodations@unilever.com . Please note: This email is reserved for individuals with disabilities in need of assistance and is not a means of inquiry about positions or application statuses.
Back to top