Customer Business Manager - Kroger
Do you have proven experience in the consumer goods industry selling into a strategic customer with a passion for winning? Looking to join a dynamic sales team in Cincinnati?
We’re hiring a Customer Business Manager (CBM) to drive profitable growth with Kroger ahead of category growth and to develop sustained business relationships. The CBM is responsible for achieving volume goals while maintaining spending goals and building a joint business plan with Kroger for respective categories.
- Act as the primary liaison on all category business issues both internal and external
- Work closely with Unilever teams; Marketing, Shopper Marketing, Category Management, Supply Chain, etc
- Manage the business relationship with the Category Manager and interface with the Category Director and others at Kroger
- Coordinate Annual Planning efforts, negotiate and execute JBP
- Drive trade investment effectiveness and efficiency
- Develop corporate marketing and merchandising programs
- Champion and drive strategic initiatives for Unilever
- Win market share
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Account management experience with a key strategic customer is a must.
- Trade Marketing and Category Management experience is a plus.
- Understanding of Finance and Supply Chain is a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication. Must be able to effectively relate with multiple levels of management, internally and externally.
- Proven ability to tackle complex situations, evaluate alternative courses of action, and provide fact based solutions/recommendations.
- Ability to work effectively, and in a highly collaborative manner
- Strong relationship building and management skills.
- Strong influencing skills.
What We Offer:
- Work with Global iconic brands!! Check out our amazing portfolio: https://www.unileverusa.com/brands/
- “Agile” working – flexibility to work from home
- Opportunity to work with a key strategic customer
- Career growth – we offer best in class training & development programs!
- Collaborative work environment – we believe working together achieves the best results
- Competitive base salary and bonus structure
- Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Matching 401(k)
- Paid vacation & holidays
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law. Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
Scientist, Research & Development, Product Development
As part of the Global Design Team at Unilever in the men’s cleansing category, Sean spends his days formulating body washes for customers around the world.
Back to top