Customer Business Manager - Kroger
Customer Business Manager – Kroger
Job Summary: The primary purpose of the Customer Business Manager (CBM) position is to drive profitable growth with Kroger ahead of category growth and to develop sustained business relationships. The CBM is responsible for achieving volume goals while maintaining spending goals and building a joint business plan with Kroger for respective categories.
- Manage the business relationship with Kroger team and stakeholders.
- Act as the primary liaison on all category business issues both internal and external.
- Work closely with Unilever teams; Marketing, Shopper Marketing, Category Management, Supply Chain, etc.
- Coordinate Annual Planning efforts, including negotiating and executing Joint Business Plans.
- Drive trade investment effectiveness and efficiency.
- Develop corporate marketing and merchandising programs.
- Champion and drive strategic selling initiatives for Unilever with the Kroger account.
Skills & Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree is required.
- Proven account management experience with a key customer within CPG industry is a must.
- Trade Marketing and Category Management experience is a plus.
- Must be skilled in verbal and written communications.
- Must be able to effectively relate with multiple levels of management, internally and externally.
- Must be a strategic thinker that can work effectively, and in a highly collaborative environment.
- Must have strong relationship building and management skills.
- Strong experience with Excel and Powerpoint.
- Working knowledge of POS Reporting systems (Nielsen, IRI, Customer-Specific) and Sales Planning Systems.
What you’ll get:
- Opportunity to work with iconic, global brands.
- Competitive compensation package including base salary & bonus structure.
- Medical & Dental Plans.
- Life Insurance, including eligible spouses, domestic partners & children.
- Health Care Flexible Spending.
- Dependent Care.
- 401k Savings Plans.
- Agile/ Flexible Work Arrangements.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law.
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
Scientist, Research & Development, Product Development
As part of the Global Design Team at Unilever in the men’s cleansing category, Sean spends his days formulating body washes for customers around the world.
Back to top