Background and Purpose of the Job:
As the Collaborative, Planning, Forecast, & Replenishment (CPFR) Analyst, you will manage Walmart's inventory replenishment at the SKU level using various systems. You will play a key role in driving Supply Chain activities, helping meet customer in-stock goals, inventory targets, overall Sales goals, and maintain fill rates
This position is the focal point of the tactical demand forecast at customer level. Numerous interfaces requiring good judgement, people skills, troubleshooting skills and the ability to present data in a succinct and relevant way.
Who You are and What You'll Do:
- You are a strategy guru: You will optimize Walmart's replenishment process to meet In-stock, Inventory and Sales objectives while maintaining fill rates. You will prioritize work load by using internal and external reports effectively.
- You're a born leader : You will lead weekly meetings with Target and key internal stakeholders to identify in-stock opportunities and provide actionable recommendations
- You're a storyteller: You will communicate relevant changes in inventory, in-stocks, or POS Trends for internal forecasts to internal Supply Chain
- You're a paradox navigator : You will manage projects that are within the scope of driving Supply Chain or Customer Replenishment efficiencies
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- Undergraduate degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business or related fields
- At least 3 years of relevant analyst, forecasting, or planning experience
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoys taking initiatives and working to make processes more efficient
- Excellent data management and analytical skills are required
- Certification in Supply Chain Academy or APICS is an asset
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability >
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete pre-screening questions. Completion of the pre-screening questions are mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and pre-screening questions. If the pre-screening questions are partially answered or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the pre-screening questions at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
Unilever is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, colour, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Unilever is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top