Country Analytics Manager
Background & Purpose of the Job
For Unilever to remain competitive in the future, the business needs to continue its path to become data intelligent. The Information and Analytics team is responsible for building data, data science and analytics as a core capability to help the business become data intelligent and drive business and organization performance. The team will deliver advanced products at scale and work closely with the market teams to ensure that decisions in Unilever are augmented with insight & recommendations wherever possible.
There are five major themes to the Information and Analytics strategy:
Who You Are & What You'll Do
The role has three main accountabilities:
Specifically, this role will focus on working on in-market business issue coming from CCBTs and CD leadership. It will help identify common themes amongst CCBTs to build repeatable models against (e.g. improving pricing execution and SPI compliance) and partner with US leadership to support growth from consumer data, retailer data, etc and land global programs requiring data and analytics.
You're a born leader: Serve as the trusted data and analytics consultant for CCBTs and key leaders who provides products-solutions that rapidly solve for business issues
You're a strategy guru: Development of the annual analytic and data market plan with funding sufficiency from the market and ITIB (if innovation)
You're a dot connector: Delivery of the total joint business plan priorities between ETS I&A and the market
You're a teacher: Ensure the career development of the in-market data scientist team as a talent pipeline into the cluster hubs.
You're a changemaker: Own the change management (ways of working in the market - partnering with HR, CCBT and CD leaders) required to ensure landing of I&A products
You're an innovator: Accountable for innovating at least 1-2 new data and analytic methodologies driven by local needs which feed into I&A's global product pipeline
What You'll Need To Succeed
- M.B.A. in a relevant field (Business Analytics, Operations Research), or PhD, M.S. in a relevant technical field (Operations Research, Computer Science, Statistics, Business Analytics, Econometrics, or Mathematics)
Overall experience of 8-10+ years preferred
- Strong track record of working with senior business leadership (VPs+) to drive definition, alignment, and support for application of analytics and data to address complex business issues (e.g. centralization of promotion spending decisions)
- Ability to rapidly connect + match analytics and data products to business needs
Expert knowledge in statistics (Regression, Clustering, Random Forrest, Decision Trees, Optimization, Time Series, Probability, and other related advanced methodologies)
- Working knowledge to apply Microsoft Azure and Cortana to develop scaled analytic models in the cloud
- Ability to manage multiple requests and priorities simultaneously in a highly VUCA and competitive market
- Passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data
- Ability to apply an agile analytic approach that allows for results at varying levels of precision
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative insights in a precise, and actionable manner
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Back to top