Consumer Insights Analyst-Seventh Generation
Background & Purpose of the Job
The mission of Seventh Generation is to inspire a consumer revolution that nurtures the health of the next Seventh Generations. By establishing a talent powerhouse that brings our principles, practices and partnerships to life we will build the most trusted brand in the industry.
As the Consumer Insights Analyst, you will focus on consumer research to support the development and launch of Seventh Generation products into new categories and segments. You will develop research plans, utilize both innovative and best-in-class research methodologies, and analyze and translate data into insights to help build disruptive marketing plans for new product launches. The ideal candidate will have experience in CPG research methods, the ability to synthesize data to tell a compelling story, and will be an advocate for consumers.
Who You Are & What You'll Do
- You're a strategy guru: You will conduct thorough and careful analysis of data, gather critical information, and effectively prioritize tasks and projects to deliver quality solutions.
- You're a dot connector: You will manage research projects including learning plans that align business questions to research objectives, designing research methodology, developing questionnaires and discussion guides, coordinating research stimuli, analyzing research and reporting on findings.
- You're a story teller: You will mine internal/external and primary/secondary sources of data and trends to create insights and to work collaboratively with the broader CMI, Marketing and other cross functional teams to turn those insights into business building plans.
- You aren't afraid to try new techniques: While developing methodologies and executing on consumer insights projects, you will use an array of techniques across proposition development - from insights and product ideation to pricing, communications and in-market evaluation. This will necessitate both innovative techniques that will lead to deeper and more unique insights on proposition development, as well as best-in-class methodologies in measurement and proposition sizing.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5+ years' Consumer & Market Insights experience in CPG
- Experience in various research methodologies
- Ability to synthesize existing data and new data into actionable findings and recommendations; able to tell a compelling story from data
- Willingness to take a strong stand for the voice of the consumer-even when it may be unpopular with the team
- Solid computer skills with emphasis on PowerPoint and Excel
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Real passion for our mission to inspire a revolution that nurtures the health of the next seven generations.
- Experience in Personal Care would be an asset!
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities.
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law .
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top