Collaborative Planning Forecast Replenishment Analyst
Backgroundand Purpose of the Job:
The Collaborative, Planning, Forecast, & Replenishment(CPFR) Analyst position requires the management of Target's inventoryreplenishment at the SKU level using various system tools such Merch IQ, Excelbased tools, and Solys. This role willdrive Supply Chain activities; help meet customer in-stock goals, inventorytargets, overall Sales goals, and maintain fill rates. The CPFR work optimizes Target'sreplenishment process and it ultimately benefits Unilever's Supply Chain bygenerating a more accurate (baseline) customer forecast that can be used forinternal planning. These activitiesrequire tight internal business linkages and communication is critical forsuccess.
This position is the focal point of the tactical demandforecast at customer level. Numerousinterfaces requiring experience, good judgement, people skills, processunderstanding occur. Presentation ofdata to management is required for KPI updates.
WhoYou are and What You'll Do:
- You are astrategy guru: Youwill optimize Target's replenishment process to meet In-stock, Inventory andSales objectives while maintaining fill rates. You will prioritize work load by using internal and external reportseffectively.
- You're aborn leader: Youwill lead weekly meetings with Target and key internal stakeholders to identifyin-stock opportunities and provide actionable recommendations
- You're astoryteller: Youwill communicate relevant changes in inventory, in-stocks, or POS Trends forinternal forecasts to internal Supply Chain
- You're aparadox navigator : Youwill manage projects that are within the scope of driving Supply Chain orCustomer Replenishment efficiencies
WhatYou'll Need to Succeed:
- Undergraduate degree in Logistics or Businessrelated fields.
- 1-3 years relevant analyst, forecasting, orplanning experience
- Excellent data management and analytical skillsare required
- Certification in Supply Chain Academy or APICSis a plus
- Using various system tools such MS-Excel basedtools, Partners Online and Solys
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusionto drive our business results and create a better future every day for ourdiverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe adiverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusionacross the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action EmployerMinorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees areprotected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, pleasesee EEO isthe Law
Employment is subject toverification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening,background check, credit check and DMV check.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top