CHANNEL & CATEGORY DEVELOPMENT (TRADE MARKETING) EXECUTIVE
MAIN JOB PURPOSE
The role is a project-based fixed-term contract with the primary responsibility of working on a specific channel and category to improve Unilever's volume and reach.
- Work with Marketing to translate marketing plans into actionable CD/Sales action points
- Analyze total category performance to identify opportunities to improve sales
- Help in ensuring all innovations are launched in the relevant channels, monitoring placement and distribution
- Align CD requirements to internal customers like Marketing, R&D, Finance, Logistics
- Craft internal circulars and trade letters to aid field sales in their sell in
- Report and provide counter activities of competitors in trade
- Open to a fixed-term contract arrangement of at least 6-12 months.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-3 years in brand marketing / business development / category management / channel development
- Strategy / Critical Thinking
- Field Sales experience is a plus