Category Development Support Manager, Trade Marketing
International Location: Thailand.
Unilever is hiring a Category Development Support Manager, Trade Marketing.
- Analyze EPOS sales data, consumer & shopper insight to identify opportunities in maximizing business across existing and new channels.
- Develop pack and price strategy to grow sales value and deliver category objective.
- Allocate and manage promotional budget across channel to ensure optimize return on investment.
- Provide promotion guideline and rules based on learning from post-evaluation and deliver category objective.
- Suggest price, promotion strategy and mechanic for new product launch and brand activation campaign.
- Coordinate with cross-functions to implement category plan across channels.
- Evaluate and review implemented marketing activities for developing future plan.
- Bachelor or Master degree is preferable.
- Minimum 2 years experience of trade marketing, category management or data analysis experiences.
- Strong analytical skill.
- Having background from FMCG environment.
- Good in presentation and negotiation.
Back to top