Brand Specialist - Pond's / 品牌专员 - 旁氏
No matter who you are, or where in the world you are, the chances are that our products are a familiar part of your daily routine.
Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you’re bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
JOB TITLE: Brand Specialist/品牌专员
JOB LOCATION: Shanghai
RELOCATION TERMS: No
1. Effective management of EC platform for Ponds (Tmall Pond’s flagship store other key sites)
2. Customize different accounts activity, complete the execution of the integrated activity schedule ensuring consistency with Brand Key Vision and Brand Vision Plan including communication strategy
3. Maintain E-CRM system and set improvement strategy with big data team &agency
4. Familiar with execution process with EC cross functions, Identifies solutions and make recommendations to improve effectiveness based on performance monitoring.
5. Enhance EC 6P model for Pond’s with coming new product platform.
6. Budget control.
1.Bachelor degree above
2.At least 3 years relevant marketing experience, FMCG category & EC function preferred
3. Solid Project Management experience.
4. Fluent in Written and Spoken English
5. Bias for action attitude; and strong growth mindset
Please note: as part of the job application, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. Completion of the assessment is mandatory in order to be considered. Please allow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application and assessment. If the assessment is filled out partially or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the assessment at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
For further information about this position please call
China Netcom: 10 800 85 21491
China Telecom: 10 800 15 21491
Hong Kong: 800 96 2023
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
Scientist, Research & Development, Product Development
As part of the Global Design Team at Unilever in the men’s cleansing category, Sean spends his days formulating body washes for customers around the world.
Back to top