Bill to Cash Assistant Finance Manager
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
If you’re looking for a great team and a challenging, innovative, fun and energetic work environment, you are at the right place. We believe that the passion of our employees is our strength and this is what drives us towards outstanding performance.
We aim to provide people the world over with products that are good for them and good for others. Our vision is to develop new ways of doing business with the aim of doubling the size of our company while reducing our environmental impact.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 160 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
We are looking for Assistant Finance Manager to work in Unilever Sarıgazi Office located in Sarıgazi/Istanbul.
- Timely and accurate reporting of financial data for all legal entities under Unilever Turkey
OTIFNE (on time, in full, no errors) reporting of financial results, budget and analyses
- Monitor all Bill to Cash daily operations and close follow up with sales, finance and supply chain teams
- Controlling compliance of SAP journal entries according to Unilever Accounting Policy Manual
Ensure compliance of accounting entries in SAP with the Unilever Accounting Policy Manual (APM) and Standard Chart of Accounts (SCOA)
- Prepare all necessary accounting entries for the financial reporting, monitor them and prepare the journal vouchers
- Prepare and control the monthly financial reports, manual forms and commentaries for the countries in the region
- Perform variance analysis and analytical review
- Give support to internal and external audit
- Manage process improvement projects and coordinate respective team members
- University degree in a relevant field
- Minimum 2 years of audit experience
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Proficiency in IFRS and basic understanding of local GAAP
- SAP knowledge is an asset
Follow us and discover Unilever; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XZ-zjUY2Do
Online Application >> Phone Interview >> Face to Face Interview >> Case Study >> Job Offer
Please note: As part of the job application, you will be asked to complete a brief online application form. Completion of the form is required in order to be considered. Please allow yourself enough time to complete the application form as when filled out partially or not at all it may adversely affect the progress of your application. Please be aware that you will have to complete the form at once as you will be unable to return to it later.
For further information about this position please call: 0216 625 1477.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
Scientist, Research & Development, Product Development
As part of the Global Design Team at Unilever in the men’s cleansing category, Sean spends his days formulating body washes for customers around the world.
Back to top