Ben & Jerry's Fan Engagement Team Manager
Background & Purpose of the Job
The primary function of the Fan Engagement Team Manager, is to optimize and empower the entire team to continue building a world class experience for our fans (and soon to be fans that may need a little convincing). Success in this role will be found in the ability to fuse strong communication and relationship skills, advanced problem solving, and a passion for technology and data to help bring us closer to our fans.
Who You Are & What You'll Do
Given Ben & Jerry's unique position within Unilever, the ability to build excellent relationships within both Unilever and Ben & Jerry's will be essential. We are looking for people who can ultimately leverage the marketing excellence and operational effectiveness that is built by Unilever – while preserving the 3-part mission and community of connectivity within Ben & Jerry's. Having the right energy and attitude to successfully connect both parts of our organisation.
Additional duties and responsibilities will include:
- Salesforce Team Training Expert: Will be required to understand the nuance of Salesforce and proficient in handling cases to assist in training new team members. This understanding of Salesforce will also be used to represent Ben & Jerry's when changes to the system are proposed by the global organization to call out any potential impacts to our business that should be accounted for and adjusted.
- Global Ben & Jerry's Team Lead Alignment: Working with the CMI Manager and connecting in with Unilever global Consumer Engagement Centers (CEC's) responsible for handling Ben & Jerry's contacts globally to ensure a consistent fan experience is upheld. Working with CEC leaders to assign B&J's specific team members, offering specialized training, performing quality checks, sharing success stories, motivating remote teams to perform more work for the love of our brand, finding unique ways to incentivize team members.
- Managing Project Roadmap: Working with the CMI Manager to implement and pilot new technologies, balancing team workload, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and efficiency as more and more fans look to connect with us as our business grows. Maintaining, adjusting, and setting the key projects that will keep us ahead of the curve for excellent customer service. Analyzing the market for best in class practices for consumer services and identifying new practices to help us improve.
- Data Integration with New People Data Center Team (PDC): Integrating the Salesforce data we receive with the tools of our PDC that handles big data to extract insight that the broader organization can utilize. Working with the CMI manager to create opportunities to advance our reporting from monthly to real time. Understanding and implementing new ways to track quality of fan experience and fan satisfaction for ongoing improvement.
- Supervising Partner Relationships: Keeping in contact with our fulfillment partners to ensure our high-quality standards are met and our fans are accurately receiving information from us in a timely manner. Potentially helping identify, train, and setup new partners and services to improve the experience we offer fans while aligning to our social mission.
- Managing Team Responsibilities: Annual budget management, balancing team priorities/workload, leadership in team building, data analysis for continuous improvement, leading team training and development.
- You're a strategy guru: Problem solving enthusiast, with a demonstrated ability to generate creative and unique solutions that help sustain our business.
- You're a dot connector: Innovative, resourceful, willingness to overcome challenges, and the motivation to improve service delivery.
- You're a changemaker: Ability to drive change and innovation by gathering knowledge and resources.
- You're a culture & change champion: Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field; or equivalent work-life experience
- Minimum of three years demonstrated work experience within the consumer services field with direct research and feedback experience
- Prior experience leading and managing teams
- Scoop Shop and Retail Operations knowledge preferred
- Salesforce systems experience a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office Excel, Word, Windows XP, PowerPoint, Outlook required
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to learn and develop mastery of new software programs and digital platforms
- Demonstrated ability to build strong internal and external relationships to build and influence business objectives, strategies and tactics
- Strong project management skills with a comfort in maintaining multiple, often conflicting, priorities, and deadlines
What We Can Offer You
Culture for Growth | Top Notch Employee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every Voice Matters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers with Purpose | World Class Career Development Programs | Check Out Our Space | Focus On Sustainability
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
As a Procurement intern, Aja works on the logistics side of Unilever’s business to ensure that the products the company produces get into customers’ hands in an optimal way.
Back to top