Asst Manager - CD Integration
No matter who you are, or where in theworld you are, the chances are that our products are a familiar part of yourdaily routine.
Every day, around the world, peoplereach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, bylistening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s mostsuccessful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someonesomewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Look in your fridge, or on the bathroomshelf, and you’re bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create, marketand distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keepthemselves and their homes clean and fresh.
JOB TITLE: AssistantManager – CD Integration
JOB LOCATION: ETSC Bangalore
Workingwith multiple services for integration to SAP IS retail project of Unilever.Review estimates from Services, Work on implementation of the same. Resolveissues, conflicts and facilitate projects go live for multiple countries. TheSAP Integration Manager is directly responsible for successful delivery ofprocess transformation, change management, and technology initiatives. TheIntegration Manager will also have direct involvement in business casedevelopment and performance measurement. A deep understanding of operations/business challenges and the ability to translate them into solutions iscritical.
Anindividual being considered for this role should have deep process, industry,and configuration experience. The individual will possess expertise in theirarea of SAP specialization and leverage this knowledge to design and developsolutions. The individual will understand how actions taken in one area oftheir competence impact related areas and will understand, establish and managethe scope and quality of the areas of their responsibility. The individual willhave a strong understanding of how SAP integrates across modules and with otherIT systems.
- 10 years of SAP functional experience with demonstrated competency in:
- SAP IS Retail Functional
- At least 2 implementation experience
- ABAP software development methodologies and procedures
- People management
- Project management experience and able to structure and scope a design project and to manage a project through to completion.
- Strong leadership, ownership and personal drive to solve problems. Team player and able to guide and influence to achieve end goals.
- Ability to think strategically and at the same time be operationally hands-on when the circumstances desire
- Good communicator in business language on and at Director Level
- Process oriented thinking
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work in extended time zones
- Good knowledge of most integration technologies
- Documentation of all relevant integration information
- Coordinating relevant information between internal and external consultants
- Liaising between IT consultants and end users to ensure integration of the data and smooth running of the ‘role out’ or implementation
- Management of staff and project team
- Co-ordinating meetings
- Progress reporting
- Setting and reviewing objectives
- System testing
- Evaluating and resolving problems
- Meeting strict deadlines
- Reviewing objectives
- Coordination of the development processes
- Liaising with SAP developers and providing in depth descriptions in gaps within the systems
- Project management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- English: Intermediate
- SAP IS Retail Certified
BE/B.Tech (Masters’ Degreepreferred)
- Knowledgeof Customer Development process.
FluentEnglish and good communication Skills.
Please note: As part of the jobapplication, you will be asked to complete an online assessment. Completion ofthe assessment is mandatory in order to be considered for the position. Pleaseallow yourself plenty of time to complete both the application andassessment. If the assessment is filledout partially or not at all, it will adversely affect the progress of yourapplication. Please note that you will have to complete the assessment at onceas you will be unable to return to it later.
Applypreferably by January 16 2017
Please apply online. Your applicationwill be reviewed against our requirements and we will be in touch shortly afterthe closing date to provide you with an update on the status of yourapplication.
You willbe able to access your status update through the candidate tracking link.
Please note that the closing date forthe receipt of applications is January 23 2017.
Meet Some of Unilever's Employees
Scientist, Research & Development, Product Development
As part of the Global Design Team at Unilever in the men’s cleansing category, Sean spends his days formulating body washes for customers around the world.
Back to top